Black Pussy

a few years ago i was seeing a white woman who was bi ,but she never had an IR experience one day i invited a black girl who was also bi over, the white woman was so nervous about being with a black woman, when we started a 3 way kiss, she couldn't wait to go to bed with her.
Wow! Did you do that just once? Was she hooked?

yes we made it a regular thing
Adventurous. You're open minded. Some men might get jealous after while. I know of hookups where the women really liked each other and hooked up without the boyfriend or husband and the men got super jealous.

Adventurous. You're open minded. Some men might get jealous after while. I know of hookups where the women really liked each other and hooked up without the boyfriend or husband and the men got super jealous.
no we had an open relationship, sometimes i'd fuck the black girl by herself and she would fuck other guys

wow! for hours? omg sounds like you had a great time.

It was amazing! There was, of course, lots of making out with her and sucking on her gorgeous breasts. We rubbed her feet and sucked on her toes. But we spent most of the time taking care of her pussy and ass. The best was when she 69'd on top of my wife and I'm eating her ass while my wife licks her clit. She was able to cum multiple times. I was not allowed to penetrate her and she never touched my cock. It was all about her pleasure, but she did lick my wife.

Last edited:
Back