Black owned

certainly sexual entertainment is high on the list for close core friends, but also to support winning new contracts. I know that African employers had a penchant for instructing white managers to take their daughters to important visiting African businessmen. white fathers could transport their daughters across town and into hotels with no questions asked, not that there were many questions asked when Africans took whites to hotel rooms either. But that important visiting African also liked it knowing that it was the ******* who was delivering his ******* to him...
I am sure the daughters loved it too. They must have been excited about that situation and probably stayed black only :threesome:

While I do not know much about Africa, I imagine poorer blacks might be able to own "fractions" of families if they are expensive; much like fractional shares of expensive stocks might be sold to improve the liquidity of the market.
First one you will need to deal with the African women they don't take CRAP foolish fantasies very easy.

Deepest apologies, but it is entirely plausible. On average each black man would own 4 to 5 families and would sell or trade them for various other goods such as perfume, chewing tobacco, and/or shoes. A completely plausible economy; I do not see the problem.
my adult family has been black owned over 3 years and our master bull moved in 2 years ago...its the perfect lifestyle to support and worship superior black cock!

While you did not address your question to me, I imagine a bull owner could think of many commands to engage these family members in exotic and erotic activities....for the concentrated amusement of himself and his friends......the type that makes it difficult to view oneself in the mirror afterwards......
our master pimps us out to his friends, family, and business prospects fairly regularly. of course all of use give our paychecks to master for him to use as he sees fit.

I wish all white familys were black owned x
Why did this become such a question of yes or no? It is a persons desire. Whether it can really happen to every family is not the issue. It is the fact that for some of us it is such a huge and exciting possibility. And yes, ownership would mean different things to different people as well as the Black owner. It can be strictly sexual or include cooking cleaning or any other demands the owner wants. The men in the family could fill sexual needs if that is the desire but could also mean just that the men financially work for the owner. To me? I love the idea. The possibilities are endless!

Back