Black owned

While you did not address your question to me, I imagine a bull owner could think of many commands to engage these family members in exotic and erotic activities....for the concentrated amusement of himself and his friends......the type that makes it difficult to view oneself in the mirror afterwards......
certainly sexual entertainment is high on the list for close core friends, but also to support winning new contracts. I know that African employers had a penchant for instructing white managers to take their daughters to important visiting African businessmen. white fathers could transport their daughters across town and into hotels with no questions asked, not that there were many questions asked when Africans took whites to hotel rooms either. But that important visiting African also liked it knowing that it was the ******* who was delivering his ******* to him...

Some African businessman claimed they made more money from wives and daughters, and occasionally sons than they ever paid husbands
I can only begin to imagine the nervousness and fear of a ******* and ******* .... suddenly abandoned to the unbridled lust of the Africans. I can only imagine an intense ferocity....I declined to answer whiteboi-4-BBC's question about what I could imagine.

I can only begin to imagine the nervousness and fear of a ******* and ******* .... suddenly abandoned to the unbridled lust of the Africans. I can only imagine an intense ferocity....I declined to answer whiteboi-4-BBC's question about what I could imagine.
I can testify to the feral intensity among a group of African men when they realise they ave a white mom and ******* available to them

Me too!!!

But for the whole white family to be owned, that means ALL white family members are getting BLACKED! ALL whites in the white family should be taking on female sexual roles with BLACK MEN including the hubby and whitebois too! Femininization with female hormones would work well here, I love being on hormones, but I'm just a BBC addicted sissy, so maybe I shouldn't be weighing in on this.

I just LOVE the idea of it SO MUCH!

It strikes me as amusing if not subject to immediate dismissal whenever the one to be 'owned' assumes to define what ownership must be. I don't perceive most conversations on this site to be more than sexual ownership as opposed to BDSM Master/slave or TPE (Total Power Exchange).

One more thing.....I don't have a problem with "BBC addicted sissy" (your term) being interested in Black men, but it strikes me as misrepresenting when so many bring up family or couple subjects only to talk about strictly self interests only....could it be fear of being caged and locked out of the master bedroom entirely? Ownership includes the right of ignoring you or throwing your ass away, doesn't it?

Deepest apologies, but it is entirely plausible. On average each black man would own 4 to 5 families and would sell or trade them for various other goods such as perfume, chewing tobacco, and/or shoes. A completely plausible economy; I do not see the problem.

And then little purple men, each with 3 heads and 6 arms, fell from the sky and said they were gods and . . . 🤪🤪🤪

Back