Black men are so sexy

Molly1980

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
A black man sent me these gifs and I cant help but admit the seductive power behind their message. I of course am a Mexicsn woman so these gifs should bother me.

Is strange how black men can be sexy for behaving the way I would never want my husband or any other man to treat me. If my husband ever disrespected me I would be crushed.

I know not all black men are this way. However I confess that it sparks an obsesión inside of me to give them what they want. Like being mentally ****** or brainwashed. I know is wrong but I am drawn to it. A powerless sensation that i am definitely not proud of however I know what will be on my mind rhe next time I masturbate

videotogif_2020.05.16_11.45.36.gifvideotogif_2020.05.16_11.48.12.gif
videotogif_2020.05.16_12.36.28.gif
videotogif_2020.05.16_12.30.37.gif

Last edited:
A black man sent me these gifs and I cant help but admit the seductive power behind their message. I of course am a Mexicsn woman so these gifs should bother me.

Is strange how black men are sexy for behaving the way we would never want our husband or any other man to treat us. If my husband ever disrespected me I would be crushed and broken hearted.

I know not all black men are this way. However when a black man are naturally inclined to being aggressive and objectifying its incredibly sexy. They seem to have a very easy way of making me feel excited through degradation and disrespectful behavior. I find it odd how not only this doesn't bother me but it actually turns me on.

To make it worst this man is extremely racist. He tells me how racist he is towards whites and Mexicans. He calls me names like "wetback", "worthless" and "beaner bitch". And I don't know WHY I get so excited. I'm disappointed in myself but to be completely honest his behavior is sexually irresistible

I'd NEVER allow this from another man. However when a black man treats me like this I confess that it sparks an obsesión inside of me to give them what they want. Like being mentally ****** or brainwashed. I know is wrong but I am drawn to it. A powerless sensation that i am definitely not proud of however I know what will be on my mind rhe next time I masturbate

View attachment 3357470View attachment 3357471
View attachment 3357495
View attachment 3357489
It's that aggressive and degrading behavior from Black Bulls that women like you and cuckolds like me find so erotic because only Black men can provoke them. That's why the normal rules don't apply to Black men nor should they. You have no reason to be disappointed in yourself never let anyone make you feel ashamed for craving this.

Is strange how black men can be sexy for behaving the way I would never want my husband or any other man to treat me. If my husband ever disrespected me I would be crushed.

I know not all black men are this way. However I confess that it sparks an obsesión inside of me to give them what they want. Like being mentally ****** or brainwashed. I know is wrong but I am drawn to it. A powerless sensation that i am definitely not proud of however I know what will be on my mind rhe next time I masturbate

View attachment 3357495
View attachment 3357489
We shouldn't waste too much time trying to understand whatever turns us on. Within the right context, everything is fine as long as you enjoy it and nobody gets hurt.

I love them all but the last one is probably my favorite. These were the captions I w

View attachment 3357495
View attachment 3357489
as looking for. Need more of them.

Back