Black Master Searching For Petite/Slim White Ladies To Filled Up!

BlkNinjaDom69

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Well Educated, Very Fit and Friendly Black Master From Boston Massachusetts. I am a Martial Artist as well as a Lover and Pleaser of White women!! (Single or Married )

I have 15 + yrs of Experience in the Bondage and Discipline lifestyle! Love giving Spankings, making my partner wear collars, and doing all things that cause pleasures to my partner. I am very much into Obedience Training and Throat Fucking my Submissive partner. Searching for 1 Worthy Submissive White Lady to Dominate, Please and Train, and Black Owned and Collar for a Long Term Master /Submissive relationship base on Love, Respect, Trust and Understanding.

I stand 6 feet in height
205lbs body that is lean and very fit
Clean and D&D Free, and extremely well!
Very Strong Chest, Arms, and Hands.
Packing 10 1/2 inches for your Pleasure

I want to start off with Intelligent and Meaningful Conversation on KiK Messenger, then move to texting, and eventually talking over the phone. My Posting is very Real and very Sincere! I am seeking someone who is Real/Sincere and ready to Explored her Kinks and have her Desires be Fulfilled. The person that I am searching for, should be these things below.

White. Clean and D&D Free, A Non Smoker, Slim and very Petite, very much into Interracial , Interracial BDSM, Spankings, Bondage, Blind Folds, Black Owned and Collar and a desire to be in a very Fulfilling/ Rewarding Master/ Submissive relations

Well Educated, Very Fit and Friendly Black Master From Boston Massachusetts. I am a Martial Artist as well as a Lover and Pleaser of White women!! (Single or Married )

I have 15 + yrs of Experience in the Bondage and Discipline lifestyle! Love giving Spankings, making my partner wear collars, and doing all things that cause pleasures to my partner. I am very much into Obedience Training and Throat Fucking my Submissive partner. Searching for 1 Worthy Submissive White Lady to Dominate, Please and Train, and Black Owned and Collar for a Long Term Master /Submissive relationship base on Love, Respect, Trust and Understanding.

I stand 6 feet in height

I want to start off with Intelligent and Meaningful Conversation on KiK Messenger, then move to texting, and eventually talking over the phone. My Posting is very Real and very Sincere! I am seeking someone who is Real/Sincere and ready to Explored her Kinks and have her Desires be Fulfilled. The person that I am searching for, should be these things below.

White. Clean and D&D Free, A Non Smoker, Slim and very Petite, very much into Interracial , Interracial BDSM, Spankings, Bondage, Blind Folds, Black Owned and Collar and a desire to be in a very Fulfilling/ Rewarding Master/ Submissive relations

Attachments

• 20201016_012647.jpg
    20201016_012647.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 266

I stand 6 feet in height

We are in Connecticut. Married 40 years this month. She is 62 years old very reserved sexually. Has only ever had my small penis.

Attachments

• C6B1388B-B7D2-4D18-B5DA-57BC69D3F29F.jpeg
    C6B1388B-B7D2-4D18-B5DA-57BC69D3F29F.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 185
Back