Status
Not open for further replies.

gangbangking4ever

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hello everyone in a few weeks my job is sending me to Boston for 1 week
I will be in town from Monday to Friday I will be there in a few weeks and i would love to meet single woman or a couple while i am in town
My name is Jazz I am Located within the NYC Limits ( Queens 2 be exact) I am Nicely Groomed, OK looking educated, male 39 years old but looks younger, 6 feet ,200 pounds Clean cut, completely ******* and disease free guy completely respectful to woman and of any and all limits you might have. I am 6 ft 210 pounds clean cut blue collar working man. I am not a thug , stalker, or a creep. I am an extremely cheerful, joyous and happy as well as a optimistic, charming and mysterious guy. I am a straight male that enjoys playing with couples I love adventure and i am straight forward. I am looking for a average, conservative person in public who likes to let their inhibitions go in private. I am Looking for A person who is sexually open and adventurous and wants to bring a straight guy (me) into your bedroom. ( No Male Contact )PIXECT-20130707014727.jpgPIXECT-20130604191948.jpgpenis.jpgPIXECT-20120802131131.jpg8.jpg392_1000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back