black male seeking a single woman or couples in south carolina/surrouding.

bewles

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
I am a college student 26 years of age, 6'1 about 151lbs slim build.Good hygiene, ******* and disease free(Although I am not sexually active I get tested every three to four months). I am uncut(just a heads up). Located in South Carolina, currently in Greenville but will be back in Myrtle Beach around late July or August. I also have no issue traveling within the state of South Carolina but I am very cautious with COVID-19 still present. The furthest I will travel to is North Carolina and Georgia. Depending on the circumstances I am able to host however, hotel arrangements can be made.

I am seeking a single female or a couple for a ongoing situation. I prefer ongoing as I do not like engaging with multiple people over the course of time however, the details and what works for us best can be discussed later on. Getting acquainted is absolutely essential for me, ideally talking and developing some chemistry is important before meeting in person, in which I would like that to be platonic, unless things occur naturally. When it comes to couples I have some protocols, and this is based on my experience in this lifestyle and as well talking with couples. I will not have communication with just the male, while I understand you may be engaging to see if I am sane and or a good fit, asking for photos of me to "send to her" or any of the typical tactics of avoiding the mention of your partner will not be entertained. Secondly: both parties must be willing to verify separately. Finally: the wife/gf must have some knowledge as to what is taking place. I personally do not like the idea of someone exploiting their partner without their knowledge or attempting to persuade them because of your fantasy, with that being said any idea of cuckolding has a slim chance of happening. Importantly, I am more likely to reply if you are a real person. I try my best to not entertain non-verified people or anyone that gives me the idea that they are fabricating things.

I apologize if this is too lengthy for some, I like to fully elaborate on who I am and what I am seeking. The more straight to the point with context given the better. If you are interested in chatting to potentially set something up in the future feel free to send me a message/comment.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 39
I am a college student 26 years of age, 6'1 about 151lbs slim build.Good hygiene, ******* and disease free(Although I am not sexually active I get tested every three to four months). I am uncut(just a heads up). Located in South Carolina, currently in Greenville but will be back in Myrtle Beach around late July or August. I also have no issue traveling within the state of South Carolina but I am very cautious with COVID-19 still present. The furthest I will travel to is North Carolina and Georgia. Depending on the circumstances I am able to host however, hotel arrangements can be made.

I am seeking a single female or a couple for a ongoing situation. I prefer ongoing as I do not like engaging with multiple people over the course of time however, the details and what works for us best can be discussed later on. Getting acquainted is absolutely essential for me, ideally talking and developing some chemistry is important before meeting in person, in which I would like that to be platonic, unless things occur naturally. When it comes to couples I have some protocols, and this is based on my experience in this lifestyle and as well talking with couples. I will not have communication with just the male, while I understand you may be engaging to see if I am sane and or a good fit, asking for photos of me to "send to her" or any of the typical tactics of avoiding the mention of your partner will not be entertained. Secondly: both parties must be willing to verify separately. Finally: the wife/gf must have some knowledge as to what is taking place. I personally do not like the idea of someone exploiting their partner without their knowledge or attempting to persuade them because of your fantasy, with that being said any idea of cuckolding has a slim chance of happening. Importantly, I am more likely to reply if you are a real person. I try my best to not entertain non-verified people or anyone that gives me the idea that they are fabricating things.

I apologize if this is too lengthy for some, I like to fully elaborate on who I am and what I am seeking. The more straight to the point with context given the better. If you are interested in chatting to potentially set something up in the future feel free to send me a message/comment.
Nice love it

Back