Black Guy in Japan for Asian

Hello,
I live in Japan and I’m black guy.
Mainly interested in Asian women.
If some couples or girls need help
just let me know.

That's excellent, Carmel.
As was mentioned earlier, Roppongi is the place if you want to find a Japanese girl.

There are a few Japanese girls here in B2w, too bad they didn't come across your message, they might be more helpful.

Anyway, no spam here, but you might try Club Ibex, 21 Taimei Bldg., 3 Chome-11-6 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032.
Hey, it's Roppongi, so there are gaijin everywhere, Black men included, and this club has a very eclectic, interracial clientele. :)

Or how about Club Harlem in Shibuya?
Tokyo, Shibuya City, Maruyamacho, 2−4

Some have cover charges, but that's for you to choose.

Back in the 90’s I was at a club in Ropponggii. It was really dimly lit. I was walking over to the bar and tripped over (fortunately caught my balance) a Japanese girl giving a black guy a blow job. Lol. She was under the table and her legs were stick part way out.

That's excellent, Carmel.
As was mentioned earlier, Roppongi is the place if you want to find a Japanese girl.

There are a few Japanese girls here in B2w, too bad they didn't come across your message, they might be more helpful.

Anyway, no spam here, but you might try Club Ibex, 21 Taimei Bldg., 3 Chome-11-6 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032.
Hey, it's Roppongi, so there are gaijin everywhere, Black men included, and this club has a very eclectic, interracial clientele. :)

Or how about Club Harlem in Shibuya?
Tokyo, Shibuya City, Maruyamacho, 2−4

Some have cover charges, but that's for you to choose.
Many thanks!

Back in the 90’s I was at a club in Ropponggii. It was really dimly lit. I was walking over to the bar and tripped over (fortunately caught my balance) a Japanese girl giving a black guy a blow job. Lol. She was under the table and her legs were stick part way out.
My wife used to do that when we lived in Okinawa. She was at a bar in Koza when I first saw her. She was sucking on this black guys cock that I can only describe as large. She had the head in her mouth and her cheeks were bulging out it was so big. I couldn’t help but watch. When he shot off she took all of it right down her throa.

My wife used to do that when we lived in Okinawa. She was at a bar in Koza when I first saw her. She was sucking on this black guys cock that I can only describe as large. She had the head in her mouth and her cheeks were bulging out it was so big. I couldn’t help but watch. When he shot off she took all of it right down her throa.
She Japanese?

I dated a college girl from Doshisha University in Kyoto named Mika and we used to hang out a Reggae Bar and Mika told me her friend dated an African student and he changed her body, and now all she wants to do is fuck black guys. Why she asked? I did not want to tell her but I knew why?

Back