Black Daddy Seeking Fwb In JAX FL

SiriusBlk

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I’m A Dom( Soft Dom/Sub) For The Right Woman. I’m Looking For A Woman Who’s Into Regular Meet Ups, Sexting/Trading But Also Genuine Conversation And Experience, Someone Who Also Has Her Own Sense Of Individuality And Character. I’m Not Looking For Dating Lol Just A Genuine Connection
About Me: I’m To Be 25 In April Of Next Year ( YES IM A ♈️) I’m A Travel Phlebotomist But I Reside In Jacksonville, Fl. I’m Tall, Athletically Built, Goes To Gym, and Likes Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi Shows, Movies, Anime, Video Games And Adult, Crude, And Dark Humor Lmao. I Can’t Host Currently (Roommate Rules) But I’m Willing To Get Hotels. If The Ladies Have A Space Then Of Course I Don’t Mind Providing The Accommodations For The Evening, Whichever.
About Woman: I Don’t Discriminate At All In Regard To Ethnicity, Size, or Cultural Belief, I Love All Our Women. Period. Far As Age, I’m Inquiring Anywhere Between ages 25 - 34 and Open To My Ladies 40 Up+. I Know A lot Of Ladies Are Set In Careers And The Work Schedule Is Hell But If You’re Willing Then So Am I. The Type Of Woman Who’ll Constantly Surprise Me With Nudes & Sex But Will Also Put Me On To Something Different Intellectually, She Has The Balance.🧘🧘🏽‍♂️
A Woman With Some Of The Similar Interests As Me, I Like HP, Marvel, and Anime, Same As The Stuff Above So If Ladies Feel Like They’re A Match And Are Interested, Feel Free To Message Me :)

I’m A Dom( Soft Dom/Sub) For The Right Woman. I’m Looking For A Woman Who’s Into Regular Meet Ups, Sexting/Trading But Also Genuine Conversation And Experience, Someone Who Also Has Her Own Sense Of Individuality And Character. I’m Not Looking For Dating Lol Just A Genuine Connection
About Me: I’m To Be 25 In April Of Next Year ( YES IM A ♈️) I’m A Travel Phlebotomist But I Reside In Jacksonville, Fl. I’m Tall, Athletically Built, Goes To Gym, and Likes Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi Shows, Movies, Anime, Video Games And Adult, Crude, And Dark Humor Lmao. I Can’t Host Currently (Roommate Rules) But I’m Willing To Get Hotels. If The Ladies Have A Space Then Of Course I Don’t Mind Providing The Accommodations For The Evening, Whichever.
About Woman: I Don’t Discriminate At All In Regard To Ethnicity, Size, or Cultural Belief, I Love All Our Women. Period. Far As Age, I’m Inquiring Anywhere Between ages 25 - 34 and Open To My Ladies 40 Up+. I Know A lot Of Ladies Are Set In Careers And The Work Schedule Is Hell But If You’re Willing Then So Am I. The Type Of Woman Who’ll Constantly Surprise Me With Nudes & Sex But Will Also Put Me On To Something Different Intellectually, She Has The Balance.🧘🧘🏽‍♂️
A Woman With Some Of The Similar Interests As Me, I Like HP, Marvel, and Anime, Same As The Stuff Above So If Ladies Feel Like They’re A Match And Are Interested, Feel Free To Message Me :)
Am I too old...???
EC 2.jpeg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1683218757378.jpg
    FB_IMG_1683218757378.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 23
You have a great cock wow

Back