Black coworker knocked up the two hottest girls at work

Let me guess night shift? I worked at a hotel back in the day and during the night shift we'd always take turns sleeping or occasionally have boyfriends and such over.

Well one thing I would guess with working the night shift at a hotel, after a certain hour except on the weekend, i am sure it is quiet and you would have plenty of places to get busy with very little interruption..

Well one thing I would guess with working the night shift at a hotel, after a certain hour except on the weekend, i am sure it is quiet and you would have plenty of places to get busy with very little interruption..
Hit and miss depending upon how the parties went. The weekdays tended to be pretty lax.

a
Hit and miss depending upon how the parties went. The weekdays tended to be pretty lax.

Weekdays huh.. Now i bet thats when most of the well u get the idea was going on..oh i would come to work every single day with a smile on my face with anticipation of what could or would take place during my shift. Talk about Christmas coming early to me..Hubbah Hubbah!!

A friend of mine worked at a hotel in Atlantic City probably 30 years ago and said that the maids who were available would have one extra button open on the uniform to indicate such. I like the simpler, more subtle times.

We kind of had something similar here. We have a black guy working as one of our managers and he always jokes around that he is an asshole but women flock to him for a different reason. He currently has ******* with two of our former secretaries, and two ex wives.

We kind of had something similar here. We have a black guy working as one of our managers and he always jokes around that he is an asshole but women flock to him for a different reason. He currently has ******* with two of our former secretaries, and two ex wives.

The question you have to ask yourself is if he tells them he is an asshole/jerk and yet they still flock to him the problem isnt him at all you would think. Why do they do it.. Especially with what 2 ******* and 2 ex wives. Come on.

The question you have to ask yourself is if he tells them he is an asshole/jerk and yet they still flock to him the problem isnt him at all you would think. Why do they do it.. Especially with what 2 ******* and 2 ex wives. Come on.
Oh he can be an asshole but at the same time outside of work can be a good man. From what I am told though he is very difficult to live with or be in a relationship with.

Oh he can be an asshole but at the same time outside of work can be a good man. From what I am told though he is very difficult to live with or be in a relationship with.

Ok, I think i now get a better picture of why this guy is a big stuuuuuuuuud. a big swinging d*ck if you will... :)

I had one of the hottest teacher at the school. just about everyone knew about it because she would bring me breakfast and lunch all the time. A lot of the other teachers were throwing themselves at me I guess to make her jealous or competitive or just evilness. It was fun until her husband confronted the principal and had her transferred to another school. I wonder who told.

Back