Black cocks cumming

Come Here Give Me GIF by Whitney Cummings

Boys&girls, here are some more fir you:
That is so sexy isn’t it those gorgeous black Cocks shooting their loads and as nice as it is to watch them cum I love to take it directly in my mouth no chance of any of that bbc cum goes to waste . Since the first time I sucked a black cock it’s been my favorite thing. I love to start with the bbc is soft and feel it come alive in my mouth. This master that I’m with now he has me start from the bottom of his back where his butt crack starts and I lick his crack I stick my in him I rim him, I lick him between his butt and his balls and then I’m allowed to suck just cock and I really work hard at sucking his cock sometime he stops pulls his dick out my mouth and slaps me across the face and this is a powerful strong black master this isn’t a joke I’m afraid of him he’s put me in my place quite a few times when he raises his voice I’m in my knees kissing his feet , but my reward is when I finally earn his cum when he first pops off I don’t have to worry about swallowing it he shoots it right down my throat then I get to suck the rest of his cum directly out of his cock I love it I take his cum in my body always . If your ever lucky enough to be in a Master slave relationship with a black man do it. When my master disciplines me and like I said he’s a power strong black Master and he does hurt me I pay a price but when I’m whipped up afterward and I thank him and kiss his feet it just makes me feel so good. I’m like protected nobody can fuck around with me I’m his property , I don’t know I feel helpless around him but like protected and it makes me feel so good being owned by a black Master it’s historical pay back for black men, we heard about the slave registry they put your name in a book like Master so and so and they register the slave to his master the give you a number and a bar code and I guess out in San Francisco they tattoo the bar code in the back of the slaves neck it proves ownership

Back