Black cocks cumming

….and the ejaculatory jerkings of his hot cock I trust 💪
I’ve loved watching and feeling these wankworthy ejaculatory jerkings of my beautiful young black buddy’s cock since he was a mere stripling of 19 and I introduced him to my then-wife. She still gets got off hugely on the feel of them and even more on the for ce and copiousness and enviable duration of his youthful spurtings into the very back of her thoroughly fucked-open cock-milking vagina.

What childless interracial-baby-wanting young wife wouldn’t fall in love with a black lad as potent as that?—as my wife did in my buddy’s arms the first time he barebacked her on our marital bed—with me watching of course 🤪

D2A48419-C3B0-47CA-8700-B4B454E2F0AF.gif

Last edited:
Like these jerking of my black buddy’s when he was a mere stripling of 19 and I introduced him to my then-wife. She got off hugely on them, and the for ce and copiousness of his spurtings into her.

What childless interracial-baby-wanting young wife wouldn’t fall in love with a black lad as potent as that?—as my wife did in my buddy’s arms the first time he barebacked her on our marital bed, with me watching.

View attachment 5721654
He looks amazing!

tumblr_nwdkxwxN7H1u387mjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7vk19l5sN1vv8qfwo1_400.gif
1098641890.gif
Love to lick it clean

Back