Black cocks cumming

My poor wife, when I was younger. She would always say she loved feeling my cum shoot into her pussy. These days she has to ask me if I have cum. It kinda sucks getting older. I would love to find a guy that could seduce her and flood her pussy.

******* i so need that black
cum290.gif
tumblr_mc7b2u9Zbm1rpvmgho5_400.gif
tumblr_nbekjfiTt61tk2sz3o1_250.gif
baby batter mm

I just find it so hard to believe they cum so much, surely these are photo shopped, I need to see it in person to believe it, any volunteers?????
Ive never seen anything like this,omg there huge ,and all that thick sperm,I'm str8t iv never been gay or looked at another man's penis but these blackpenis are beautiful hdhttps://www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/cvzksizweaqxwx2-jpg.1563621/ave made me so horny and hard. Iv got a 3 and a half inch penis I guess that makes me a sissy I never knew..Its all new to me!!but they make me so horny I'm stroking my small white penis. I'm so confused, am I having gay feelings for large black penis.....omg what am I doing, i want to see one now in person spilling all that sperm. I'm worrie

I am so happy that you like my post :) Tell me about your emotions while watching bbc cumming.
All of these images are stunning - the immense power of the thrusts and the spray of the sperm - but it belongs in my wife's pussy or maybe her or my mouth. Hard to breathe when the jets erupt.

Mostly I feel envy for the person who made those magnificent cocks spurt so hard. What a thrill it would be if it was I who could give those proud men so much pleasure. In return, I would be so honored to take the entire load wherever any of those men would care to put it, in my wife, in my mouth, all over my face, or ANYWHERE that would give him the most pleasure. MMMMM I'm breathless again

Back