Black cocks cumming

View attachment 2847259
View attachment 2847260

The only crime here is that these black horse loads weren't pumped into married white pussies, as all black loads should. To be completely honest, loads from a bbc should be the only loads allowed in married white pussies. Why else would they be able produce so much cum?
It would be pointless being jealous of the guy with his big cock , but it would be interesting to watch it pumping your wifes pussy .

M
I get soaking wet looking at them !!!
A few years ago holidaying in Greece while laying by the pool a handsome young guy settled on the next sunbed by my wife , they seemed to be getting along ,the next day along the beach we settled and after a while the same guy came by and started talking to us ,we invited him to have a ******* ,I got up to have a walk ,returning a while later to find them together she was on all 4,s talking the biggest bbc , I gave her my cock to suck , the rext of the holiday changed us both , we both enjoyed his very big talent and grew to enjoy the taste of her used pussy.most of these threads is a reminder of a beautiful holiday. For all those out there try this life choice you wont regret it you will have a great sex life.

Last edited:
tumblr_nwdkxwxN7H1u387mjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7vk19l5sN1vv8qfwo1_400.gif
1098641890.gif
I love it. I wouldn’t let that cum go to waste.

Back