Black cocks cumming

View attachment 2847259
View attachment 2847260

The only crime here is that these black horse loads weren't pumped into married white pussies, as all black loads should. To be completely honest, loads from a bbc should be the only loads allowed in married white pussies. Why else would they be able produce so much cum?
Such an amazing amount of cum!! 😍 and such a waste to...wish that was all in me right now 🥰

My hubby used a condom just like this one filled with black cock cum to fuck me one night. He did not tell me until after he broke the condom and all of the cum began to run out that it was from a group of black cocks. He said that I had just been gang banged with cum, I did not believe him until the supply of cum kept on running out of me and then I knew
What ever did you do?😟

I don't know which made me wetter. You being full of this cocktail of Sperm or your husband sticking his white cock in it first.View attachment 3114442
Well I can tell you that my husband fucked me with an unusual hard cock that day, first fucking me with the condom on him and him adding his cum to the total, after he added his cum he reached down inside of my pussy and stuck a finger nail in the condom and began going off like crazy again in me. I was thinking he is exited about fucking me today, which he was, just him knowing that all of that black cum was now inside his wife and he was plunging his cock in me and with every stroke pushing more black cock cum in his wife was too much for him. I did not believe him when he first told me. He had been role playing with me about getting a black cock in me but I thought that was all it was until all of that cum began to run out of me. When he told me I had just been gang banged with black cum I knew that I had been.

faith69-mark-blowjob-cum-swallow.gif
766_1000.gif
tumblr_mh80keNq651reqhbzo1_500.gif
2.gif
talk about hosing the wife down, this only needs to get close to a white wife to get her knocked up

View attachment 2847259
View attachment 2847260My hubby fucked me with a condom filled with 5 black cocks like this, then after he added his cum to it broke the condom inside me and informed my I had just been flooded with a black cock gang bang. I knew after the flow of cum started that it was true. He did this to me multiple times until I said if they are pumping me full of cum they may as well do it themselves.

The only crime here is that these black horse loads weren't pumped into married white pussies, as all black loads should. To be completely honest, loads from a bbc should be the only loads allowed in married white pussies. Why else would they be able produce so much cum?

Back