Black cocks cumming

tumblr_n0ucnr4wS01rpvmgho1_250.gif
cum1271.gif
tumblr_m4xfjwi3Fq1rs3lolo1_500.gif
8914-animated-bbc-big-dick-cumming-on-chestgif.gif
I love seeing him come on his rock hard abs like that.

We would love to hear from you. We are new here but not new for me to love BBC's.
As you can imagine, hubby is all for it. You have children, we don't, at least not yet.
I wonder, is it possible to talk to someone here without using "one-liners"?.
If so, please write me. C.
Sure. You can ask me anything. I'm pretty much an open book. Married with a big family. Been down the BBC road a few times lol

Sure. You can ask me anything. I'm pretty much an open book. Married with a big family. Been down the BBC road a few times lol
How many children do you have?. Something I can't ask my friends. Is it easier and better for you to take a big cock after you have had one or several children compared to before you had any??.
I am addicted to BBC but often it is difficult to take it all. though I love it.

Oh you are very welcome, and thank you so much for the compliment as well! Yes... I think it's a wonderful thread by the way... a very sexy subject indeed!! Below is a little something for the request you asked for too! *kiss*

tumblr_oi1bsxVmby1u6s7cfo1_1280.jpg

KHRISTY CREAMS - Adult Performance Artist - Entertainer - Dominatrix - Cuckoldress - Sex Goddess

Khristy xoxo

Nice of you to like my thread! Post pic of you milking BBC, you are so sexy.

i keep seeing these and hearing what women say. How do i find someone for my wife. I mean do i pay or are there men out there willing to come over and just have sex with her

Back