black bull looking for white slut slaves and white couples

black bull looking for those sexy thin to medium build White Women cunt slut slaves/ couples to serve and service my thick endowed UNcut BBC here in AUSTIN TX
My wife and I are looking for a black bull that we can give him total control or both of us and she would like for you to pimp the boy of us out she is very very beautiful 45 I cannot satisfy her anymore because of my little sissy clitty it is only three and a half inches long when it's hard she's dying to service only black cock she has a tattoo black Ace of spades above her pussy she only wants to service big black cock and I will dress up my husband and a very very sexy mini skirt outfit he looks very very cute the skirt is so short that is a little sissy clitty it's totally exposed for everybody to see and make fun of you will definitely make a lot of money off the both of us I am very very gorgeous all my friends say I am a solid and I and my sissy boyfriend has a very very tight pussy it's never had a cock in it only just a couple fingers I'm going to give you my phone number so you can text me 585-683-4562 please text me I'm serious about everything if you text me I will send you my pictures you will definitely be very very happy I have a very gorgeous ass medium size breast when it comes to sex I have no limits my sissy boyfriend has no limits either I can control him he is hooked on crack he will do whatever it takes to get high and once you get him high he will do anything I guarantee you this would definitely make money off the both of us I want some excitement in my life it's been a while since I've had a orgasm I have been satisfied please give me a call I will be up all night long and by myself right now playing with myself wishing I had a big black cock here right now and I have a virgin ass hole never been touched I've been saving it for a special occasion anything bigger than my sissy boyfriend three and a half inches I'm so horny right now I will fly down to you both of us or a weekend if you are interested we will give you a complete control over the two of us for the whole weekend you definitely have a lot of fun with me I am very gorgeous and you have fun pimping out my sissy boyfriend when he has as many skirt outfit on he looks very cute and he will make you a lot of money but I only want black alpha males I do not want any white boys I want him to be a sissy whore for only big black cocks

black bull looking for those sexy thin to medium build White Women cunt slut slaves/ couples to serve and service my thick endowed UNcut BBC here in AUSTIN TX
My sissy husband and I would love to come and meet you for a weekend I am very very gorgeous and 45 years old I have not been satisfied in a couple years looking for a black lover so I can give control over me to do whatever he wants with me as long as he will pimp out my sissy husband I already have him tattooed above his little sissy clit a black Ace of spades to let everybody know he only belongs to big black cocks I am very very gorgeous you'll be very happy I have plenty of outfits for my sissy husband to wear I can dress him up very cute especially in his mini skirt outfit the skirt is so short that that his little sissy clitty it's totally exposed to everybody can see he does have a very very cute little sissy clit even when it's hard all the gay black will love playing with him and he has a virgin boy pussy

Back