Black breeding

That sounds like slave mentality crap
An alpha becomes such by being recognized as such by his social group. I came to the conclusion, it’s in all of our genes, but our environment and culture turns these traits on or off. But there is also evolutionary logic to it; We want to enrich our DNA with that of others. In this case, African DNA is the most versatile and original. Many big dominant black men will also be eager to impregnate white wives and have the white cuckold couples raise their babies. A number of white cuckold males feel a need to totally submit to bigger black men and will support them getting their wives pregnant and raising their black babies - regardless of the potential humiliation this brings.
tumblr_neoqd66Cv91u23fv8o1_400.giftumblr_nueyab3LWE1sgfmbuo1_500.jpgtumblr_o77y3neuiu1ukp1uvo1_500.jpg

I’m a mature experienced black Bull I meant male. Standing 6’4 at 240lbs strong as an Ox but playful as a kitten. This Nubian buck DNA is worth 35K ! Guaranteed to have superfluidity seed to breed! Let’s start the bidding at 35K 😂
Can’t pm you

Back