black boss/ co worker

a7ecb658-7869-44aa-9ead-7908e00fb121-jpg.1863312
My wife would not think twice about trying on a big black uncut cock like that. She has this thing for uncut black cocks she said it like unwrapping a special gift with a juicy filling.

When I was 26 my ex gf was cheating on me with her black boss for about 7 months steadily before I found out. They were traveling on business trips together and she was staying in his hotel room. I met him once at her office picking her up from work before I knew and he was very arrogant and condescending towards me. On one occasion she was with him at an office party and then came to visit me after he fucked her that eveningā€¦I didnā€™t know it at the time and we fucked right after that. I should have known because she was already very wet and more turned on than usual and she made me eat her pussy. Months later when I finally found out, she told me that her bull wanted her to do that with me that night. I finally found out about her cheating when she called me one night late from his hotel room obviously a bit tipsy from drinking with him and he made her call me so I could hear that he was fucking herā€¦as soon as I heard their moans of course I hung up and I was devastated. We broke up when she returned home and she told me everything that had been going on behind my back. Awhile later he dumped her and she tried to get back together with me but I told her to fuck off. That experience has haunted me to this day and she was a price of trash for how she handled things but I realize now the control he had over her. Fantasy and reality are two very different things.

Back