black boss/ co worker

I started a new job a few years ago at a small plastic factory there was only about 10 people on our shift . There was one black man that was very friendly towards me and would always talk to me . After about a month he and I had a pretty good friendship and he started to flirt with me , I would come home and tell my hubby (then boyfriend) all about what was going on at work and he told me to see where it would go as long as he knew everything . So after that we would talk more and he would flirt more and tell me how sexy and beautiful I was . And one day as he and I were giving breaks on the presses he looked over at me and said " I want to fuck you ! " I was like what did you say cuz i couldn't hear him really good over the presses and he said it again and I said oh really now ok . So when it was our turn to go on lunch break we walked up front and I walked towards the girls bathroom and he followed me I told him let me pee . So after I was done I opened the door and he walked in a closed and locked the door I was standing there and he said " show me what u have on under your shorts". So I unbuttoned my shorts and slide them down exposing to him my neon green G-string he said " mmmm nice now turn around and show me ur ass and bend over " So I did and he walked up behind me and he had already slide his shorts down exposing his BBC and stood behind me and grabbed my G-string and pulled it aside and began to rub his BBC up and down my ass and pussy . I was already getting wet and then he shoved his BBC up into my pussy making me let a loud groanish moan and gasp of air . He started to push his BBC into my pussy getting all of it there my pussy was soaked he started to pound me from behind making me cum nonstop and telling me how tight my white pussy was and how it was gripping his BBC . He started getting hard and faster till he said he was going to cum and pulled out and shot his cum all over my ass and pussy we got dressed and I texted hubby and said boy do I have a story for you when I get home .
We fucked off and on at work either in the girls bathroom or in him conversion van in the back bed . Then he got another job we still kept in touch and he , hubby and I are really good friends . We would send hubby pics of my giving him a blow job or videos of him fucking me . Had a great time .
Great story would love to read more of your adventures

So you fucked him?
They always do. It happens in the work places all the time...more than white men realize. The majority of the time (white men)...there’s a black man there either fucking your wife, seducing her or on the chase. Either way...I promise you there’s a black man somewhere where in her paths that’s going to get it. It’s all a matter of time. Black men are very persistent when it comes to white pussy, especially these days when we know the chances of us getting it are very high ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if they’re between the ages of 40-60, married over 10 years.

They always do. It happens in the work places all the time...more than white men realize. The majority of the time (white men)...there’s a black man there either fucking your wife, seducing her or on the chase. Either way...I promise you there’s a black man somewhere where in her paths that’s going to get it. It’s all a matter of time. Black men are very persistent when it comes to white pussy, especially these days when we know the chances of us getting it are very high ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if they’re between the ages of 40-60, married over 10 years.
Thats great to hear, I so want my wife to get into the life style.

That’s why we should go ahead and encourage it.

Back