Black Black breeding wife

From The Dr. Sue Report:

I’ve spoken quite a bit about how popular cuckolding has become, albeit quietly popular, and within cuckolding itself there is a practice that is also gaining momentum with younger couples and that’s selective breeding.

Now for some of you this will be a touchy subject because I’ll be discussing racial issues. Like it or not, for many couples who are in to cuckolding, race comes in to play. Not in the usual white over black way but the other way around with black power over white.

So just what is selective breeding? As the name suggests it’s essentially choosing the (perceived) genetically superior alpha male to breed with as opposed to the weaker, submissive male. In many cases, but not all obviously, the alpha male is black and the cuckold couple is white. Cuckold couples are choosing to breed with the alpha male as opposed to the husband in order to create a (perceived) genetically superior baby.

Why do I keep throwing the word perceived in parentheses? Because genetic superiority is relative to whomever is speaking. What I think is genetically fantastic isn’t going to be what you think is. This topic also rubs up against test tube babies and the ability to create the ‘perfect baby,’ so it can be a hot button subject.

Now a whole host of issues come in to play with this and it shouldn’t be considered lightly when we’re discussing bringing a life in to this world. I’d love to say that all couples who practice cuckolding do so in a safe, sane and consensual way but that would be in a perfect world. Unfortunately there are those who get so intensely involved in the lifestyle and it’s extremes that they choose not to consider the ramifications of what they’re doing.

For the sake of argument let’s just ‘assume’ that a couple living the cuckold lifestyle have decided they want to have a baby and they agree that selective breeding is the way they want to go, what happens besides the obvious? Looking from the outside in from a non-kink point-of-view you have to wonder, why would a husband be okay with this?

There are actually a myriad of reasons why but the most obvious is humiliation. Humiliation runs as a thread in all aspects of submission. From the cuckolded male’s perspective nothing could be hotter than pushing a baby carriage with a mixed race baby that is blatantly not his. For him the idea that genetically superior seed impregnated his wife is intensely erotic and knowing that other people are now seeing the product of his wife’s pregnancy and it isn’t what anyone was expecting… that drives him wild.

For those cuckolded males who are serving the black, alpha male beyond the bedroom and believe that black males are genetically superior to themselves, it becomes an honor to raise this genetically superior baby.

There are also couples who embark on this because the cuckolded husband cannot impregnate his wife. I’ve personally observed that many submissive males with small genitalia have difficulty procreating. So for some couples this is the only way the wife can become a mom.

And just what role does the alpha male have in the process besides a lot of sex?

For a true alpha male — and by true you have to understand that many men are pseudo-alpha more middle-of-the-road kinda guys — at a primitive level it’s about spreading his seed. Alpha males cannot be tied down, it’s not who they are. They are the seed spreaders. They aren’t in to relationships, they’re about freedom. They LOVE the idea of leaving a trail of their offspring. Not in a crass, typical, ‘guy who just fucks a woman and leaves when she gets pregnant’ way. That’s trash. To an alpha male open to selective breeding, it’s a boost to his ego, it’s a sign of his virility. He’s proud to impregnate another man’s wife. And it’s clearly another way of dominating the cuckold husband.

One couple I counsel have integrated selective breeding very well in to their relationship. They chose both times to try breeding parties. Breeding parties are sometimes used for anonymity. By having sex with multiple partners who all know they are there for breeding purposes it’s not known who the ******* is. So in a case like this although the couple still protected themselves legally it’s less likely using a breeding party as it’s not known who the ******* is.

For another couple they decided to allow their alpha male to pretty much take over their lives. So they know who the ******* is and although the alpha signed off legally he still maintains tight control over how the baby is raised. And these are just two ways of implementing the breeding process. There are as many ways to implement selective breeding as there are different couples applying the concept.

Just as there are a vast number of reasons why couples get in to cuckolding in the first place there are just as many reasons why some cuckold couples choose selective breeding. Whether you’re for it or against it the practice of selective breeding is gaining in popularity and isn’t likely to go away any time soon.

From The Dr. Sue Report:

I’ve spoken quite a bit about how popular cuckolding has become, albeit quietly popular, and within cuckolding itself there is a practice that is also gaining momentum with younger couples and that’s selective breeding.

Now for some of you this will be a touchy subject because I’ll be discussing racial issues. Like it or not, for many couples who are in to cuckolding, race comes in to play. Not in the usual white over black way but the other way around with black power over white.

So just what is selective breeding? As the name suggests it’s essentially choosing the (perceived) genetically superior alpha male to breed with as opposed to the weaker, submissive male. In many cases, but not all obviously, the alpha male is black and the cuckold couple is white. Cuckold couples are choosing to breed with the alpha male as opposed to the husband in order to create a (perceived) genetically superior baby.

Why do I keep throwing the word perceived in parentheses? Because genetic superiority is relative to whomever is speaking. What I think is genetically fantastic isn’t going to be what you think is. This topic also rubs up against test tube babies and the ability to create the ‘perfect baby,’ so it can be a hot button subject.

Now a whole host of issues come in to play with this and it shouldn’t be considered lightly when we’re discussing bringing a life in to this world. I’d love to say that all couples who practice cuckolding do so in a safe, sane and consensual way but that would be in a perfect world. Unfortunately there are those who get so intensely involved in the lifestyle and it’s extremes that they choose not to consider the ramifications of what they’re doing.

For the sake of argument let’s just ‘assume’ that a couple living the cuckold lifestyle have decided they want to have a baby and they agree that selective breeding is the way they want to go, what happens besides the obvious? Looking from the outside in from a non-kink point-of-view you have to wonder, why would a husband be okay with this?

There are actually a myriad of reasons why but the most obvious is humiliation. Humiliation runs as a thread in all aspects of submission. From the cuckolded male’s perspective nothing could be hotter than pushing a baby carriage with a mixed race baby that is blatantly not his. For him the idea that genetically superior seed impregnated his wife is intensely erotic and knowing that other people are now seeing the product of his wife’s pregnancy and it isn’t what anyone was expecting… that drives him wild.

For those cuckolded males who are serving the black, alpha male beyond the bedroom and believe that black males are genetically superior to themselves, it becomes an honor to raise this genetically superior baby.

There are also couples who embark on this because the cuckolded husband cannot impregnate his wife. I’ve personally observed that many submissive males with small genitalia have difficulty procreating. So for some couples this is the only way the wife can become a mom.

And just what role does the alpha male have in the process besides a lot of sex?

For a true alpha male — and by true you have to understand that many men are pseudo-alpha more middle-of-the-road kinda guys — at a primitive level it’s about spreading his seed. Alpha males cannot be tied down, it’s not who they are. They are the seed spreaders. They aren’t in to relationships, they’re about freedom. They LOVE the idea of leaving a trail of their offspring. Not in a crass, typical, ‘guy who just fucks a woman and leaves when she gets pregnant’ way. That’s trash. To an alpha male open to selective breeding, it’s a boost to his ego, it’s a sign of his virility. He’s proud to impregnate another man’s wife. And it’s clearly another way of dominating the cuckold husband.

One couple I counsel have integrated selective breeding very well in to their relationship. They chose both times to try breeding parties. Breeding parties are sometimes used for anonymity. By having sex with multiple partners who all know they are there for breeding purposes it’s not known who the ******* is. So in a case like this although the couple still protected themselves legally it’s less likely using a breeding party as it’s not known who the ******* is.

For another couple they decided to allow their alpha male to pretty much take over their lives. So they know who the ******* is and although the alpha signed off legally he still maintains tight control over how the baby is raised. And these are just two ways of implementing the breeding process. There are as many ways to implement selective breeding as there are different couples applying the concept.

Just as there are a vast number of reasons why couples get in to cuckolding in the first place there are just as many reasons why some cuckold couples choose selective breeding. Whether you’re for it or against it the practice of selective breeding is gaining in popularity and isn’t likely to go away any time soon.

Here in Hungary there are cuckold couples,and for one of these couples I am their home friend and their bull.Some couples are looking for a biological ******* besides sex in the person of the bull,because the lady wants to become a sweet mom,but the husband has a small penis or is infertile ( very low or even zero sperm count ) .Of course, couples have very high expectations of the applicant for selective breeding both physically and mentally,
and usually the bull just adds to the couple's sex life because the husband counts as the lady's number one sex partner ( provided that from the lady's point of view the size of the penis and the physical condition are good ).There have already been examples of a lady getting pregnant at a swinger's group sex party,but the biological ******* may not have been the husband!They were on baby's project but failed,but the test showed talent shortly after sex! :)

Those that know me know that I’m not a huge feminist. I understand the concept of Female Supremacy and I believe in that concept but when you try to put it into a practical setting it doesn’t work. I do however believe that men have been the biggest problem when it comes to well…pretty much everything wrong with the world. I don’t hate men but you guys really have screwed up bad for centuries.

Every time women find something that they can uniquely call their own a man comes in, claims it and completely ruins the original idea that was fine to begin with. And this is exactly what’s happening within the cuckold community. But I will also add that, ladies, you are dropping the ball.

The internet is both a blessing and curse to humanity. It’s a huge library full of wonderful information…once you weed out all the crap. The problem is most human beings loathe the idea of actually doing research. Instead they jump on the first thing they see and latch on to it as if it was gospel truth and usually it isn’t even close.

Most of what you read about cuckolding on the internet is garbage. It’s distorted because of men. Take the term ‘hot wife’ for example. That term came from the early internet when men (and yes this still goes on) would go into chatrooms and get into circle jerks sharing pictures of their wives with each other. It was an early form of online cuckolding. Other guys telling them how hot their wife was and how they were going to sexually destroy them. The sad part of this behavior is that the wives are completely unaware that their pictures are being shared – female exploitation at its finest.

Cuckolding is starting to ******* in to the mainstream. Media outlets are now devoting articles to this ‘new’ type of relationship – usually disparaging the women as being highly over sexed or having some sort of mental issue. Let’s not forget that this type of behavior is considered virile when a man is doing it but the minute women decide they want a piece of the action we’re nuts or whores. Dilution and distortion are what happens when something that is considered on the fringe of societal norm starts to leak into the mainstream. Combine that with a heap of really bad information and you get complications. Big ones.

One of those complications is the roll of the bull in cuckolding. Once again I’m going to reiterate what cuckolding is, it’s a FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP, wherein the woman has sex with other men with the consent of her partner. The lovers or ‘bulls’ are NOT there to replace the partner.

But of course because men have to control everything and can’t let women have something that is uniquely their own besides their vaginas, cuckolding is starting to unravel and become about the bull.

I did an In Bed with Dr Sue show recently on extreme cuckolding with just two of the crazy stories that are brought to me on a daily basis of how very wrong things can go if the basic principles of cuckolding aren’t upheld.

I was always the first person to say that there were no rules in cuckolding but unfortunately I now can’t say that. I have to qualify it when I’m discussing it with couples. And the basic rules are what I laid out earlier. Everything else is like a buffet you try something and see what works for you and what doesn’t. But cuckolding has never been about the bull or even the cuckold for that matter. It’s about the woman. Her wants, her needs and the fact that it turns her partner on is just more icing on the cake. It isn’t about insatiable women and it’s not about breaking up a relationship. Only now it is.

There is a new and quite disturbing trend that has taken hold within the cuckold community – professional bulls. They are there to take over the marriage, to break these submissive husbands to their lowest common denominator and make the wives their bitches. They keep score on how many marriages they ruin and talk about it as if it’s a badge of honor. Even to the point of keeping score of how many marriages they’ve destroyed.

They adore making the woman a whore passing her around to their ‘alpha’ friends all while doing despicable things to her partner. These ‘professional bulls’ break the husband in front of the wife in order to have her look at him as garbage. This makes the female more dependent on the bull. It’s taken their original motto of, “I can really destroy your wife sexually,” to a whole new meaning. Once the marriage is broken they move on. These are just a couple of the stunts with these bulls. Some are even more disturbing and dangerous.

Here is where I say that the ladies are dropping the ball. It is IMPERATIVE that you be in control of the situation BECAUSE your partner is submissive. When your husband drops in to that submissive space he will literally do ANYTHING that he’s told. He will agree to things he normally wouldn’t. Someone has to be the leader and it should NEVER be the bull. If you aren’t in control of what’s happening you will lose your relationship or worse.

And ladies? If you think that you’re going to run off with your bull. [I wish you could see me laughing right now] Every…single…woman who has run off with her bull has found herself alone, miserable, used and wishing she had never participated in the first place.

True alpha males are not meant to be tied down. Even if they delude themselves into thinking they can be in a long-term relationship they end up cheating on their wives. Being faithful isn’t part of their experience. Spreading seed is. So thinking that your man-beast is going to run off with you and you’ll live happily ever after is absurd.

This is just another example of women trying to assert themselves and men having to shut it down or make it their way. But at the same time ladies, when you’re given an opportunity you have to step up to the plate and take charge, not let some male who has nothing to do with your life, other than sexually satisfying you, walk in and take over.

It doesn’t mean you can’t be sexually submissive while the guy is in your bedroom. That is, after all, the whole point – you getting ravished because your husband doesn’t have that capability. You don’t have to make excuses for being the minx you want to be in bed but you do have to snap out of it the minute he’s done.

Cuckolding can be and is a great way to spice up your relationship if you do it using common sense. Unfortunately we don’t all have common sense and if we do it can be thrown out the window when we’re aroused that’s why the woman’s role as SUPREME LEADER is so important.

So if you hear the words, “I’m a professional bull,” keep walking because you could actually be part of a sport and not realize you’re the prey.

My gf has posted she wants him to cum inside her.they have been on again off again but now she invited him over on Saturday and they fucked and he made her cum. Then he left. She messaged him I want you to cum side me and he hasn't responded yet. Does this mean what I think it means?
Well. What exactly do you think it means?

Back