BJ in street

Quite a story and not my own, but I so wish this could be me. Found this on the internet.

She did the usual going out prep of making herself hair free and smooth all over and applying tanning lotion, I was proud of her choice of clothing a light summer dress, that was just that little bit too short for her body and age, finishing just above the kneed, and was just a little bit too low cut and high heels that were just that little bit too high. A combination that gave her a classic slutty look but not too obvious. Anyone paying attention could easily tell that she was wearing nothing but the dress, high heels and some make up. Especially since her large tits nipples were attempting to pierce the flimsy material of her dress.

The pub where the farewell drinks were is only a short cab ride from home. When we arrived fashionably late I noted that nearly all the guys from work were there, about 25 guys ranging from 19-60. and that only two others brought their wife along. One of the fellows that I send the photo to earlier that day came over to greet us, he handed me a beer and my wife a scotch and Coke with a sheepish smile on his face as he looked my cum dumpster up and down checking out her ample curves.

Here I might have to add that I added another party rule especially for tonight, she must stand with her feet at least shoulder width apart when standing taking to people and she must have her knees at least 30cm apart when sitting, to keep air circulating around her fuck holes and to increase the slutty look.

A couple of hours into the farewell drinks and it appears that cum whore has attracted quite a following of cocks thinking about plowing her nether regions or fucking her face. At some stage I noticed that Dave (fellow that I send the photo to) and her walked out the back of the pub into the outdoor area, I got slightly excited at the thought of what might be going on. I saw her return about 5-10 minutes later, she walked straight over to me and whispered in my ear, "I just had my first taste of cum tonight and I swallowed ever drop", she then walked back over to Dave who had bought her another ******* from the bar. After Dave handed her the ******* he more or less walked off to talk to some of his workmates. My cum drinker came back to me and sat beside me on a bar stool with her legs wide apart. I whispered to her asking if she got fucked. She replied that she 'only' sucked him off out the back, but that at least two other guys saw her doing it when they were outside for a smoke but she did not know who.

I told her she needed to mingle more as there is a reason she is not wearing underwear and that she needed to get cock in her.

This is all about her realizing that she is made to be used for the pleasure of men, to be used at their convenience.
Nice

Back