Biloxi, MS Memorial Day Weekend

Couple seeking BBC for wife will be in Biloxi this weekend! Hoping to meet well dressed, handsome BBC. Dominant is preferred but not required. Looking for sensual fun and let’s see what happens. Pictures in our profile. Please respond if you fit the description and have an interest in meeting this weekend.

Couple seeking BBC for wife will be in Biloxi this weekend! Hoping to meet well dressed, handsome BBC. Dominant is preferred but not required. Looking for sensual fun and let’s see what happens. Pictures in our profile. Please respond if you fit the description and have an interest in meeting this weekend.
Whats the location And time? I'll drive over.

Where yah located

Hit me up I’m in the area 😎

Back