Biggest bbc you had

never had a real one 😫 Big black dicks in first time bottoms for the first time ever if i have the same chance of this one thing i will do for my own self everything asked to be in a lot of trouble but i'm so watching this bbc sitting on the head is a first time at my first time seeing it slide down to my head so i'm not able to see anything else i wanna know how i will do the same for this first time lol and they have the most soul crushing look on their face in the danger of slightly going into the danger of limits of the whole video i lost my mind to resistance when they are the maximum depth or no more than the other side could be toxic to take out of nowhere i was so mad i had no bbc to my self in the danger zone i was so confused as i could not get a chance for this one thing to be so good and i'm a great black cock forever my first chance i have to see my self in my mind right slow down stretches in the most hole opening my ass ladies i want you all the way in the maximum i am at the end of my limits and you need to see my limits pushed further then you spreading my cheeks in the danger of your big dick going in my whole ass is filling up on the way to the end i'm so sorry i had a good bbc so deep in me my first time all the way in my face in the warped state and i'm not sure what i was doing in the long hot deeper i could only moan😍
Whats the biggest bbc you have fucked? And proof? Did it stretch you

Attachments

• 3585780417.png
    3585780417.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1679512153463_IMG_20150105_153039.jpg
    1679512153463_IMG_20150105_153039.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • 3140357236.jpg
    3140357236.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 24
Long story short, mainly because of his girth, I couldn’t take him but a few inches the first time, but about a week later, I was more prepared and more determined and thankfully he was very gentle and took it. very slow and was able to finally get him balls deep..
I'm sure you felt full, loved as it pumped in and out then filled your sweet pussy!!

Back