Biggest BBC ever taken....?

It would be nice if the site had a testimonial section that users can post how their experience went with someone they met on here. I know there is a negative side to that because someone could have a bad experience with someone but another user may have a good one with the same. Moderator could restrict the testimonials to only good ratings. They have that on AFF where you put feedback of how your encounter went if you met someone from the site.

This may sound like a stupid question lol but I have yet to be with a BBC (hopefully it's happening soon though). I have only ever been with my husband who is 4.5 inches and the black guy we are meeting is 9inches, is that too much of a jump first time?
Well if you already met a guy with 9 inches and you still don't consider that as BBC, then you are definitely a size queen. Hey, as they say, aim for the stars lol

Well, I am no dick whisperer or meat gazer, but I am sure there are ones that defy the norm and make you ladies, and some men for sure, say wtf, lol.

For me it was probably a 10" BBC. When I was a Navy Corpsman in Puerto Rico I worked as the receptionist for a psychiatrist who was a Navy Capt. Over the course of the year I worked for him he began to treat me to lunch and dinners and get me out of duty. One thing lead to another and we were getting intimate after dinner. We went back to his place which was a beautiful villa over looking Seven Seas beach on the eastern side of the island. I sensed he was really hung as his pants always looked filled out with a sizeable bulge. I just had no idea he was literally the most hung guy I'd ever seen. I've seen pictures and videos of Shane Diesel since and would easy equate my Doc friend to his size.

He was super patient with me and taught me how he liked it sucked. He also had some lube from the hospital that made excepting his cock much easier but I'll admit it hurt like hell the first few times he fucked me. We got to the point that I'd normally blow him or get fucked by him most lunch breaks. It was a kinky way to spend lunch riding his cock in his office and then going back to work filled with his cum. He knew I loved it though and I can still say some of my most intense orgasms were while being stretched apart on his cock. Sadly he passed away almost 20 yrs ago now.

Funny thing about this Doc is he had a whole bunch of pictures and notes to him from guys of the older LA Lakers team. Like from the days of Wilt Chamberlain and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. He said he started his career in sports medicine and orthopedics where he was one of the rotating doctors for the Lakers at the time. He would tell me stories of all the white women he and Wilt would fuck together in gang bangs and even fans offering their wives to Wilt and him as he'd hang out with Wilt so often. This was probably the first time I'd heard the word cuckold and thought it was so strange a man would offer his wife to a black guy. Haha, I now understand and am married to a very proud cuck who loves to hear about me riding huge cocks. I'm a happy women but I do miss Doc :sex:

Back