Biggest BBC ever taken....?

Maybe we should invite @bigblackbull76 to the conversation.... and yes it grows even a touch more if you’re good at getting him excited...

Those that don’t “believe” aren’t that big or haven’t had one that size. Although they are rare, they do exist! I’ve had several 10” and bigger! ;)
Thanks for using the lifeline to reach out and hit up the BBB76 @ticklemypleasure . :lips:

Now where do i go to pick up the cash prize on the next episode of who got over 10+ and wants 10K?

D685CA8E-E7E0-4BB1-AE98-3CA944F4D432.png6D5A5E76-D7E6-4B12-9725-A2D775F6AAAC.jpegC8CFE2AE-6DF5-4794-A363-B6E2B13D32E9.jpeg

12.5 in and THICK. I have a small tight elastic vavina but i took it all, SUPER SLOWLY. Heres how to do it:

Get very very very wet
Relax
Had my BF behind me to hold open my thighs and i felt really comfortable with him there behind me
He let me get some extra "lube" on the head by sucking and spitting on the enormous head
Game time - SLOWLY insert tip only by having him nudge ir up and down the pussy lips until they spread and begin to allow the tip entry, if wet enough will work
Continue SLOWLY pushing head in. You will start feeling your vagina stretch and and you'll feel the taught ridge of the fleshy head disappear into your pussy
As the rock hard veiny thick shaft begins its journey you'll be almost stretched to capacity, starts to feel amazing, looks amazing, use fingers to rub your clit, you should be sopping wet
Inch by inch that ebony pipe will continue entry... if your enjoying the super hot visual of being filled and stretched to the point of no more you'll also be treated to the equally erotic visuals off your pussy gushing its juices and causing a glistening of the majestic shaft
More than half in you start rubbing your clit and the visuals push you to orgasm..... the massive member you have taken to unreal depths of your vaginal canal, combimed with seeing your beautiful black thigh high stocking clad legs spread wide, the heels now off your feet as they curl in orgasmic bliss, the glistening black rod on its way to balls deep, your BF behind you now stroking his hard throbbing cock in one hand and caressing one of your perfect breasts in the other moaning OMG Krystal OMG you look so fucking pretty like this!!! You shudder and start to buck your pelvis, toes curl, face shows your uncontrollable euphoric state, you feel the orgasm make your whole pelvic region feel like its radiating erotic power, your already wet pussy gushes forth warm come onto the now dripping black torpedo on your vagina, you cant control yourself and let out OMFG YES!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE THIS MOMENT WITH A BLACK COCK STUD!!!!!!!! Holy fucking ******* I'm fucking still coming!!!!! You wrap thise stocking clad legs around the stud and the redt of the 12.5 slides in all but an inch. Thats it. No more will fit. You feel that super cock head hit your insides and stop its travels. You rub the fuck out of your swelling clit. You feel his jumbo egg balls hit your asshole. Here you go again. This time snd earth shattering 3 minute multiple orgasm. You lose it again. You feel you own cum gushing down your inner thighs to the stockings. You BF moans Krystal!!!! KRYSTAL!!!! OMG I'm gonna explode!!! His hand pumps his now pathetically small cock and some hot semen flys out of the tip hitting the hip and some of your thigh almost to the stocking... you feel so fucking sexy... he loved it!!!! You glance at him and say I love you sweetie!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! You almost feel like you're not on earth and the IM FUCKING COMING!!!! YEAH!!!!! ITS GONNA BE SO MUCH CUM!!! You decide to show him he earned what's next. You don't allow him to pull out. He sees the invite and the bottom of the monster shaft pulsates load after load of sticky hot potent black sperm into you. You are so fucking happy. You feel so good. So pretty. So like you want his baby. You kiss. You are now addicted..

Back