Big tit's and nipples

There was a thread on here where the ladies were discussing the fact that for some of us, our clits are getting bigger/more prominent, and more swollen and sensitive. I wrote on that thread about how I've noticed this phenomenon even moreso with my nipples. Thought this would be an appropriate place to add to my original thoughts.

Well, I have an update. After two months of getting all the bbd I can handle, both quantity and quality, my nipples are always huge and swollen, to the point that my lovers constantly quiz me about them. My nipple have always been huge, but now they've grown from oversized erasers to gum drops or sewing thimbles. They are so sensitive that it's almost as if I have two giant clitty buttons in the most incongruous places - I'm in a CONSTANT state of arousal, especially when I'm driving with my seatbelt on, bouncing in my sports bra in gym class, and even sitting at my desk at work, brushing my 40Fs against the edge of my desk as I work on the computer. At home, I'm always feeling myself up, or when one of my fine, big dicked black lovers is here, begging him to nibble, suck, tweak, twist and pull on them, or letting them feed these huge tits to me while my pussy gets plowed.

And, of course, the more I play, the bigger and more sensitive they become, keeping my brain and my pussy in a constant state of horniness that results in a need to be fucked by bbd on a nearly round-the-clock basis.

Take a look:

There was a thread on here where the ladies were discussing the fact that for some of us, our clits are getting bigger/more prominent, and more swollen and sensitive. I wrote on that thread about how I've noticed this phenomenon even moreso with my nipples. Thought this would be an appropriate place to add to my original thoughts.

Well, I have an update. After two months of getting all the bbd I can handle, both quantity and quality, my nipples are always huge and swollen, to the point that my lovers constantly quiz me about them. My nipple have always been huge, but now they've grown from oversized erasers to gum drops or sewing thimbles. They are so sensitive that it's almost as if I have two giant clitty buttons in the most incongruous places - I'm in a CONSTANT state of arousal, especially when I'm driving with my seatbelt on, bouncing in my sports bra in gym class, and even sitting at my desk at work, brushing my 40Fs against the edge of my desk as I work on the computer. At home, I'm always feeling myself up, or when one of my fine, big dicked black lovers is here, begging him to nibble, suck, tweak, twist and pull on them, or letting them feed these huge tits to me while my pussy gets plowed.

And, of course, the more I play, the bigger and more sensitive they become, keeping my brain and my pussy in a constant state of horniness that results in a need to be fucked by bbd on a nearly round-the-clock basis.

Take a look:

Back