Big tit's and nipples

15517903397761dsf14dx1fsf~2.jpgBest pt 1 178(1)~2.jpg1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png
Melissa, 53 years old, Sicilian-American housewife born and raised in Boston...Huge tits and nipple (that she forces me to "SUCK!!" as she degrades me for my "tiny useless cock" and fantasizes constantly about BBC, about getting fucked by a handsome hung black stud who could fuck her "absolutely senseless, the way you can't do!" (her words!) while I watch and encourage...
We got close to doing it a few years ago but she hurt her knee, surgery, rehab etc, then busy life (moved, career change etc).. She still fantasizes daily. She loves it when she's at the mall/supermarket etc and black guys approach her, hit on her etc etc. Then at home she pulls out the "toybox" filled with the huge vibrators/dildos etc, looks me directly in the eyes deeply, and tells me "I NEED A BIG BLACK COCK, NOT YOURS!!" as I watch her eyes roll and then close as she gets turned on and approaches her WILD ORGASMS from the vibrations (as I say things like "Fuck her!.. FUCK MY WIFE!!" and she goes WILD hearing this)...
Sometimes she'll moan and even yell "Fuck me.. Fuck me! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!!!!" as her fantasy man's big dick slides in and out of her HOT wet Sicilian pussy!

Last edited:
Back