Big news everyone!!

So! My gf has finally admitted to me she wants to be owned! She has really been struggling with her desire for bbc. She was raised as a your typical white Christian girl and had been in a moral conflict with her desires. Now she has finally realized she can’t hold it back anymore and confessed this to me! She is ready and willing to be a slave for black cock! She is still very nervous and shy about meeting but has told be she is ready to “worship black daddy’s big cock” in her own words! Please check us out here for more pics and please message us if you’re in the New England area!
Black Ownership is a beautiful thing...

View media item 109650
View media item 81747

Last edited by a moderator:
So! My gf has finally admitted to me she wants to be owned! She has really been struggling with her desire for bbc. She was raised as a your typical white Christian girl and had been in a moral conflict with her desires. Now she has finally realized she can’t hold it back anymore and confessed this to me! She is ready and willing to be a slave for black cock! She is still very nervous and shy about meeting but has told be she is ready to “worship black daddy’s big cock” in her own words! Please check us out here for more pics and please message us if you’re in the New England area!

congratulation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back