Big mistake

Like BBCnATX said there are two sides to the story and giving advice is futile. Others have said the same thing, you two need to talk honestly and openly. You both need to sit down and talk about what happened how you feel and also how you feel about her texting. If you continue to be quiet about this, you will continue to get angry and upset then things will blow up in a way you don't want. But this is my opinion.

Like BBCnATX said there are two sides to the story and giving advice is futile. Others have said the same thing, you two need to talk honestly and openly. You both need to sit down and talk about what happened how you feel and also how you feel about her texting. If you continue to be quiet about this, you will continue to get angry and upset then things will blow up in a way you don't want. But this is my opinion.
fully agree. and we all need to help each other out. i try as u do i see.

Honest and open communication is always the key, no matter what you call yourself (cuck couple, hotwife couple, swingers couple). You both have to enjoy the things that you do.
We think labels are usually too rigid and can be misleading. We think we actually identify with any of those labels!

We think labels are usually too rigid and can be misleading. We think we actually identify with any of those labels!
I think labels are necessary. I am stag, not a cuck, I am 100% straight and have not and will not touch another man's cock.
I am dominant and my wife is my sub slut.
I think sissy cucks like to loop everybody into that category to make them feel better about themselves because some of them don't want to admit they're bisexual..
Just my opinion

My wife and I have talked about her trying a bbc for over two years now. It has been a fantasy of hers to try and see if she likes it. We are pretty new to swinging and figured it was safe to bring in a single guy for her to play with so why not a bbc? I told her that I would just watch the first time so I could see her in a different angle and enjoy the show. We met up and the guy was really nice. Good build but his cock was about my size. They flirted a while. Kisses. Touched. Built it up over the next two hours. When it was time to go into the bedroom, she looked excited. I sat back and let her play alone but I wasn’t gojng to miss her first time. They had a really sexy fuck session. Lots of positions. Sadly she did not cum that day. I think she was too nervous. After an hour they finished up. The next hour or so she ignored me and clung to him like he was her boyfriend. At the end of the evening he left and she walked him to his car and they kissed for a while. Since that day, her and I are drifting further and further apart. There is an obvious void between us that is growing. She texts him every day and I feel opened up a Pandora’s box that can’t be closed. The worst part is, I’m not fighting to keep her either. Is this common with this lifestyle?
Its all about communicatin and it sounds like you have none. Yes this is a part of the LS that men do not put into thier heads prior. Youre inviting a third into your relationship in a very intimate way. If you were inattentive before and now your even more so what do you expect her to do? You give no details about your relationship so its only a guess but Id say its fairly new? You best sit down and start communicating about your feelings and hers and start to rebuild the bridge. You also have to up your game and get back into the situation intimately with your wife. Do you spend 2 hours with her in a sex play nite? Id suggest you start to be much more sttentive and much more emotionally supportive and stop shrinking into the corner or you will find yourself there alone. This lifestyle can be a relationship killer if you have no communication skills and 50% of the people her involved do not. Start- immediately. If she is building a relationship with a third then you you either better get involved about how that is going to go or be prepared to be on the outside looking in. If you do this again be involved in a MMF not sitting in th corner.

Some people get into this lifestyle, not knowing how to approach it or understand it. The third person is just only a crutch to lean on. Just for that one thing and one thing, a little fun and excitement.

My wife and I have talked about her trying a bbc for over two years now. It has been a fantasy of hers to try and see if she likes it. We are pretty new to swinging and figured it was safe to bring in a single guy for her to play with so why not a bbc? I told her that I would just watch the first time so I could see her in a different angle and enjoy the show. We met up and the guy was really nice. Good build but his cock was about my size. They flirted a while. Kisses. Touched. Built it up over the next two hours. When it was time to go into the bedroom, she looked excited. I sat back and let her play alone but I wasn’t gojng to miss her first time. They had a really sexy fuck session. Lots of positions. Sadly she did not cum that day. I think she was too nervous. After an hour they finished up. The next hour or so she ignored me and clung to him like he was her boyfriend. At the end of the evening he left and she walked him to his car and they kissed for a while. Since that day, her and I are drifting further and further apart. There is an obvious void between us that is growing. She texts him every day and I feel opened up a Pandora’s box that can’t be closed. The worst part is, I’m not fighting to keep her either. Is this common with this lifestyle?
I'd say open up and talk to her about it. Maybe find a new bbc to play with and leave that one alone. Find one that it's only about sex and not a relationship. Most of our bulls are married

Back