Big black cock or big black dildo

That's a stupid question! Of course real BBC but when I can't have mine I do use my BBC dildo.
View media item 25090
View media item 13059

Been Blackened- I feel you. If you are having sex with BBC, then there is no comparison - BBC will always beat dildo when you are already fucking BBC.

But my question is for men and women, that are in a loving relationship but they think the wife just needs more size to make her cum vaginally. Why can’t using an assortment of dildos be good enough? Women cum hard with this......why risk losing intimacy with your wife, so she can cum super hard.

We all know what’s a BBC hits those spot - sex with the husband isn’t going to cut it. It’s like riding in a Mercedes after you’ve been in a Hyundai all your life. I would have told the dude -just supe up the Hyundai some because when they ride in the Mercedes, the Hyundai gets no more rides

Now I’m a vet in this site - so I know why men and women do this - it adds so much intensity to the sexual experience- men cum hard and women cum hard.

But does a small dick husband have to get a BBC to have her woman experience vaginal cums, why not use those big ass dildos and use your tongue like a snake and hands like a mechanic.

Just don’t think small dick dudes have to go bbc to have his woman cum

For me big black dildos don't feel real, and don't do anything for me. Hubby can get me off with his tongue much better. On the other hand, a warm throbbing BBC will get me squirting through multiple orgasms, and pump his cum deep in me. Hubby can still eat my pussy, cum filled.

For me big black dildos don't feel real, and don't do anything for me. Hubby can get me off with his tongue much better. On the other hand, a warm throbbing BBC will get me squirting through multiple orgasms, and pump his cum deep in me. Hubby can still eat my pussy, cum filled.

Love it - great observation - that’s true. We all know BBC is much better than dildo but if your hubby didn’t want you doing BBC anymore - is it the end of the relationship?

Back