Bi white boys?

Women, no women if there is bbc invoked this kitty enjoys kneeling at the later to worship them.
Bottom or top. Hung or not. Always enjoy having my chocolate addiction satisfied.
I think my favorite was a black switch who was nerdy and skinny but packed. We wrestled and then decided to do a cum challenge. The loser is the one who is milked first. He got me in a 69, him on top and my lord he gave the best head I have had to date. Milked me two straight times. I couldn’t get up until I had finished my job underneath for losing.

Women, no women if there is bbc invoked this kitty enjoys kneeling at the later to worship them.
Bottom or top. Hung or not. Always enjoy having my chocolate addiction satisfied.
I think my favorite was a black switch who was nerdy and skinny but packed. We wrestled and then decided to do a cum challenge. The loser is the one who is milked first. He got me in a 69, him on top and my lord he gave the best head I have had to date. Milked me two straight times. I couldn’t get up until I had finished my job underneath for losing.
Have to be hung better than average or i'm not interested

Attachments

• Todd 1.jpg
    Todd 1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 58
Of course, kitty can do that too.
It is only right for kitty to show devotion in such a way and is a privilege, not a right for kitty to worship bbc. If the king would like a small donation then kitty is glad in exchange for showing how grateful kitty is .

Back