Bi white boys?

You must not discuss that type of subject here.
We must cling to our dreams.
On the contrary, we need to release our stereotypes of African people regardless of what they are. There are feminine Black men just as there are feminine White men. I know several gay couples that include at least one Black partner. I would rather see us be honest about our sexual desires and interests than the constant rants about how all White people are effeminate and all Black men are dominant.

On the contrary, we need to release our stereotypes of African people regardless of what they are. There are feminine Black men just as there are feminine White men. I know several gay couples that include at least one Black partner. I would rather see us be honest about our sexual desires and interests than the constant rants about how all White people are effeminate and all Black men are dominant.
I'm being sarcastic.

Whites are the race of femininity...

View attachment 3098324

I honestly don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to submit, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

View attachment 3098345

View attachment 3098325

The same thing is happening to lots of whitebois...

View attachment 3098326

Whiteness is synonymous with femininity... BLACK MEN understand this, and do what you do with little white bitches... FUCK!!!

View attachment 3098329

Whites do what bitches do...GET FUCKED!!!

View attachment 3098331

We get BLACKED!!!

ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom banged out... BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by powerful BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a woman...a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

Nothing can ever satisfy a white body like a BIG BLACK COCK!!! White boys, are just a different type of girl, for BIG BLACK COCKS!

Whitebois should actually take it a step further... and feminize our pale white bodies for the pleasure of BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois...

View attachment 3098332

We can't all be the most beautiful women in the world, but we CAN and SHOULD try!!!

View attachment 3098335

View attachment 3098341

That's what it means to really be BLACK-OWNED!!! This should be our aim!
The dark-haired White-Boi shown being fucked by the super-spunky athletic older black guy in pics 1 and 2 above is, in the unblemished milky-whiteness of his skin and his superbly slim beautifully defined musculature, my ideal for topping when I crave an enthusiastic horny twink to fuck in private.

The White-Bois' beautiful yieldedness to BBC and the well-splayed thighs and welcoming resilience of his cock-loving arse between the cheeks of his adorable bubble-butt are for me wankworthy in the extreme.

So pretty, so smiley and supple, and so openly needful of having his pelvis ransacked and the youthful cum pumped out of him by the long girthy gristly bared cock of an appreciative and experienced muscular older black Top---or an ardently bisexual white one like me.

Mmmmmmmm!!!!-----such fuckable arse that cheeky twink has. He's my sort of boy exactly.

tumblr_o06bluZ89F1qh4a5no1_400.gif.cf.gif

cute-white-twink-gets-a-humiliating-fuck-05.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
DANG Wannabe!!!!

If those shots are of you, then you've got me in a real quandry with your strongly developed and alluringly mature shoulders torso abs and thighs, not forgetting your perfectly fuckable cheekily cocked-back bum.

Bold and needy beautiful maturing bottoms of your sort are the only white males capable of drawing my attention away from deliciously slim white twinks such as the wholly perfect one I have so lustfully eulogized above.

The long and the short of it is that would love to top you missionary-style, frantically fucking your prostate until you spurt your whole load up the full length of your super-sexy treasure-trail and all over your oh-so-kissable chest.

Yes, me, with my beautiful very straight-acting black 24 year-old bisexual buddy.

And my ex-wife---now my buddy's wife---loves watching us at it in our regular threesomes with her, especially when I lovingly stroke and suck his cock to full erection prior to hand-guiding it between her love-lips.

He and I are so-called "versatile" but, especially with his wife in our bed, my buddy much prefers me to top him rather than vice versa.
see black guys like to submit to white guys too

Back