Bi white boys?

Right-on, Spunky!!

I'm not any sort of a white-boi cuck myself, nor do I dress in any way femininely in my frequent threesomes with my strapping young black live-in bisexual buddy and his wife who only recently became my ex.

In our threesomes my buddy and I are almost always indulgently and extremely erotically very hands-on in our one-on-one sex with each other, and also when one or the other of us is fucking his wife.

In the latter, we men love to fellate each others' cocks to full erection---but not of course to ejaculation---then hand-guide the cock of the one who's going to fuck his wife into her vagina, licking her love-lips and clitoris and the head and shaft of the penetrating cock at the same time.

My buddy and I have equally great and very supple and fit bodies, within the limits of our racially different origins.

But Yes, the incredibly sexy muscularity of a very fit and confident young black like my buddy is beautiful to behold, especially when he's in full-on action with his wife in the missionary position.

There's something I find more than a little intimidating about his glorious black body and the ******* suppleness of his thrusting into her.

It could be because his wife was until very recently my wife.

But I suspect the real reason is that the way he fucks her is almost identical with the way he tops me---and vice versa---and I envy his wife for getting the extremely sexy best out of him first-up.

Right-on, Spunky!!

I'm not any sort of a white-boi cuck myself, nor do I dress in any way femininely in my frequent threesomes with my strapping young black live-in bisexual buddy and his wife who only recently became my ex.

In our threesomes my buddy and I are almost always indulgently and extremely erotically very hands-on in our one-on-one sex with each other, and also when one or the other of us is fucking his wife.

In the latter, we men love to fellate each others' cocks to full erection---but not of course to ejaculation---then hand-guide the cock of the one who's going to fuck his wife into her vagina, licking her love-lips and clitoris and the head and shaft of the penetrating cock at the same time.

My buddy and I have equally great and very supple and fit bodies, within the limits of our racially different origins.

But Yes, the incredibly sexy muscularity of a very fit and confident young black like my buddy is beautiful to behold, especially when he's in full-on action with his wife in the missionary position.

There's something I find more than a little intimidating about his glorious black body and the ******* suppleness of his thrusting into her.

It could be because his wife was until very recently my wife.

But I suspect the real reason is that the way he fucks her is almost identical with the way he tops me---and vice versa---and I envy his wife for getting the extremely sexy best out of him first-up.
Very hot

Attachments

• 19F05938-38FD-4CD7-B1C4-FD773270A43B.jpeg
    19F05938-38FD-4CD7-B1C4-FD773270A43B.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 101
Can’t blame her for going with the BBC
Me neither.

To the contrary, when I know he is royally fucking her in private with me excluded, and especially when I'm watching him in action with her in, for me, our still emotionally increasingly challenging threesomes that fully 5 years ago I so skilfully and self-interestedly set up to happen, I gladly and wholly blame myself for the incredibly wankworthy outcome, as well as any negative fallout.

It would be utterly self-defeating and erotically suicidal for a versatile bisexual guy---that's me---who is still in love with his wife's beautiful young black lover to blame anybody other than himself for the occasional crashing downers that are inevitable in such scenarios, especially when simply focusing and getting off on the unique and extraordinary beauty of deeply romantic full-on man-woman lovemaking is totally curative of those attacks of jealousy and vain possessiveness that some of us husbands and ex-husbands are so prone to.

Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?

Whites are the race of femininity...

tumblr_nb8di3GlPZ1t2qfcso2_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

I honestly don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to submit, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

cute-white-twink-gets-a-humiliating-fuck-05.jpg.cf.jpg

tumblr_o06bluZ89F1qh4a5no1_400.gif.cf.gif

The same thing is happening to lots of whitebois...

61864.jpg.cf.jpg

Whiteness is synonymous with femininity... BLACK MEN understand this, and do what you do with little white bitches... FUCK!!!

th.jpeg

Whites do what bitches do...GET FUCKED!!!

Tim-Walker_Barrington-Peart1408.jpg.cf.jpg

We get BLACKED!!!

ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom banged out... BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by powerful BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a woman...a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

Nothing can ever satisfy a white body like a BIG BLACK COCK!!! White boys, are just a different type of girl, for BIG BLACK COCKS!

Whitebois should actually take it a step further... and feminize our pale white bodies for the pleasure of BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois...

IMG_1865.JPG.cf.jpg

We can't all be the most beautiful women in the world, but we CAN and SHOULD try!!!

white_sissy_fucked_by_black_cock.gif.cf.gif

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!

tumblr_static_bmc4ykret2gosgs0gswc0gwsg_2048_v2.jpg.cf.jpg

343380_8.jpg.cf.jpg

That's what it means to really be BLACK-OWNED!!! This should be our aim!

God that sounds HOT ... how old were you when it happened the first time?
I am very late to the party ... sucked my first at age 40, he was white, age 30, and looked 20 in his hot tight jeans.
Have only sucked one black cock in my life, but totally understand where you are coming from.
For me, the fascination is when they are beautiful jet black and shiny, especially if they are uncut.
Some of them are two-tone with black cock shaft and light-coloured mushroom.
Curved cock of any colour is a HOT bonus! They don't even have to be big ... they are just soooo fucking beautiful.
And I want to feel it splatter alllllll over my face, mmmmmmmmm
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Ontario.
Take care
Sam
Yeahhhhhhh!!!

They are so fucking FUCKING beautiful aren't they. Esplashily when they spastically grab your head and groan and roar orgasmically while you're looking straight (!) into the dark depths of their gaping cum-slits in that desperate moment just before they pump their massive warm cumspurts all over your open-mouthed face and up your nose and into your amazed wide-open eyes.

Hot hot HOT Man!! I fucking LOVE it!!!!!

I consider myself straight except for when it comes to bbc lol, I would get on my knees and suck one in a heartbeat. I havn had the chance yet tho. My wife is trying to find a bbc bull to cuck me with now and I can honestly say when I finally get to see her fuck a beautiful black cock I’m going to want to get in there to join her! This cuck white boi is definitely into bbc!
Me too!!!!

View attachment 3098324

I honestly don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to submit, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

View attachment 3098345

View attachment 3098325

View attachment 3098326

Whiteness is synonymous with femininity... BLACK MEN understand this, and do what you do with little white bitches... FUCK!!!

View attachment 3098329

View attachment 3098331

We get BLACKED!!!

ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom banged out... BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by powerful BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a woman...a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

Nothing can ever satisfy a white body like a BIG BLACK COCK!!! White boys, are just a different type of girl, for BIG BLACK COCKS!

Whitebois should actually take it a step further... and feminize our pale white bodies for the pleasure of BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois...

View attachment 3098332

We can't all be the most beautiful women in the world, but we CAN and SHOULD try!!!

View attachment 3098335

View attachment 3098338

View attachment 3098341

Me neither.

To the contrary, when I know he is royally fucking her in private with me excluded, and especially when I'm watching him in action with her in, for me, our still emotionally increasingly challenging threesomes that fully 5 years ago I so skilfully and self-interestedly set up to happen, I gladly and wholly blame myself for the incredibly wankworthy outcome, as well as any negative fallout.

It would be utterly self-defeating and erotically suicidal for a versatile bisexual guy---that's me---who is still in love with his wife's beautiful young black lover to blame anybody other than himself for the occasional crashing downers that are inevitable in such scenarios, especially when simply focusing and getting off on the unique and extraordinary beauty of deeply romantic full-on man-woman lovemaking is totally curative of those attacks of jealousy and vain possessiveness that some of us husbands and ex-husbands are so prone to.
. I think we should all get together and have one big fuck fest !!!

I don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! That's what white boys are for! Whites are the most feminine race, and white boys tend to feminize quite well. The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to feminize, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

I grew up, thinking I was 100% straight, things changed 180 degrees, when my little white ass got hunted, and turned-out by a BLACK MAN! Now ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom BLACKED, and inseminated by BIG BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

What about the lady boys of Thailand?
They are pretty girly.

View attachment 3098324

View attachment 3098345

View attachment 3098325

View attachment 3098326

View attachment 3098329

View attachment 3098331

We get BLACKED!!!

View attachment 3098332

View attachment 3098335

View attachment 3098338

View attachment 3098341

Love it...nicely and honestly stated!

Back