Bi white boys?

Sure, there must be a lot of us. I mean you can't continually watch those magnificent men with their gorgeous cocks pleasing your wife over and over again without wanting to try it yourself
When I was young I used to hitchhike & back in the day a hitchhiker would always get a ride. And i use to get picked up alot. Usually when an 75 or 80yr would pick me up he wanted to suck my cock and pay me. But it ALWAYS TURNED OUT I WOULD SAY NO BCUZ I WANTED TO SUCK HIM INSTEAD & MMM HE WOULD CUM IN MY MOUTH. RIGHT NOW I WISH I HAD A ROCK HARD 80 OR 85YR OLD COCK CUMMING ALL THRU THE WEEKEND I WOULD SUCK HIS COCK AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN A DAY. IM GETTING SO HARD FANTASIZING IM SUCKING 85yr OLD MAN HAS A COCK SO VERY THICK MMMM I have not suck a cock in 15 years. Im going to the XXX ADULT BOOKSTORE IM SURE ALL THE OLD MEN JACKING OFF IN THE VIDEO BOOTHS WILL LET ME GO IN AND GET ON MY KNEES AND ENJOY OLD MANS COCK ONCE AGAIN when I make love to my wife and sometimes i IMAGINE that an old man is FUCKING MY WIFE and when he takes his cock out he put it in my mouth so I can taste her juices

When I was young I used to hitchhike & back in the day a hitchhiker would always get a ride. And i use to get picked up alot. Usually when an 75 or 80yr would pick me up he wanted to suck my cock and pay me. But it ALWAYS TURNED OUT I WOULD SAY NO BCUZ I WANTED TO SUCK HIM INSTEAD & MMM HE WOULD CUM IN MY MOUTH. RIGHT NOW I WISH I HAD A ROCK HARD 80 OR 85YR OLD COCK CUMMING ALL THRU THE WEEKEND I WOULD SUCK HIS COCK AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN A DAY. IM GETTING SO HARD FANTASIZING IM SUCKING 85yr OLD MAN HAS A COCK SO VERY THICK MMMM I have not suck a cock in 15 years. Im going to the XXX ADULT BOOKSTORE IM SURE ALL THE OLD MEN JACKING OFF IN THE VIDEO BOOTHS WILL LET ME GO IN AND GET ON MY KNEES AND ENJOY OLD MANS COCK ONCE AGAIN when I make love to my wife and sometimes i IMAGINE that an old man is FUCKING MY WIFE and when he takes his cock out he put it in my mouth so I can taste her juices
When I was a teenager, there were a couple of real old guys I had as neighbors. I had this intense fantasy of servicing them every weekend

There is just something extremely hot and erotic about being made to undress and expose my locked up dicklet, then having to drop to my knees and pull out a bigger, superior black cock, made to kiss it and thank it for being so big and black and made to look up into their eyes and ask if I can please suck it. Love it when my wife teases me like this and makes me do these things in front of her and even a few of her friends, love sucking superior black cock in front of my wife and other white friends of hers.

Saying that, I have sucked cock alone and like that too, I just like cock. I remember when I was In high school, my best friends long time girlfriend wouldn’t touch his cock but she would let him finger her and lick her pussy. he would come home from dates so angry and sexually frustrated.....all it took was some alcohol one night, me tipsy, him a big tipsy, him complaining about his aching cock and me saying, “want me to suck it for you”. I thought no way he would but he asked me if I was for real.....I just said sure, he stood up and dropped his pants in a flash exposing a really nice, big white cock. The head was all wet from precut, he came over to me, I was on my knees and put it right next to my lips. That started about a year of me servicing his cock after almost every date with her. he would sniff her pussy on his fingers while I sucked his cock and wouldn’t last two minutes before he would cum but I could keep sucking his cock slowly and get up to 3-4 loads every time without his cock ever leaving my mouth.

That was the most cock and cum I ever took in my life, I was about 14, he was 17 and eventually he got in her pants and fucked her and didn’t need my services anymore and went off to college anyways. I got a girlfriend who I eventually married and never sucked cock again until about 10 years ago.

Back