Bi white boys?

Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?
I consider myself straight except for when it comes to bbc lol, I would get on my knees and suck one in a heartbeat. I havn had the chance yet tho. My wife is trying to find a bbc bull to cuck me with now and I can honestly say when I finally get to see her fuck a beautiful black cock I’m going to want to get in there to join her! This cuck white boi is definitely into bbc!

I don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! That's what white boys are for! Whites are the most feminine race, and white boys tend to feminize quite well. The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to feminize, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

I grew up, thinking I was 100% straight, things changed 180 degrees, when my little white ass got hunted, and turned-out by a BLACK MAN! Now ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom BLACKED, and inseminated by BIG BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

Nothing can ever satisfy a white body like a BIG BLACK COCK!!! White boys, are just a different type of girl, for BIG BLACK COCKS!

I don't think any white boy should ever feel the need to have a genetic woman around to suck BLACK COCK or to get their lilly white ass BLACKED RAW!!! That's what white boys are for! Whites are the most feminine race, and white boys tend to feminize quite well. The only appropriate sexual role for white boys, is to feminize, and take on the female role during sex with BLACK MEN!

I grew up, thinking I was 100% straight, things changed 180 degrees, when my little white ass got hunted, and turned-out by a BLACK MAN! Now ALL I DO is suck BLACK COCKS and get my pretty pale bottom BLACKED, and inseminated by BIG BLACK MEN! I may not ever actually get pregnant, but that won't stop BIG BLACK COCKS from trying!!! If I ever do get married, it will be as a little lilly white wife to a BLACK MAN!!!

Nothing can ever satisfy a white body like a BIG BLACK COCK!!! White boys, are just a different type of girl, for BIG BLACK COCKS!

Very true on all accounts!!

Hi I am in love with Bbc in the pussy and I would like to get the bbc to treat me like my wife to ... I'm for white guys be CD sissy and I would love to get together with you and your Bbc gay guy time
I am interested in your video with 6 black men really good and I will be there in with my camera to take the xxx God Bbc in your sexxx exploited butt ok

Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?
I definitely love BBC with or without the Mrs being present. Our Bull is attracted to both of us not just her and we sometimes play without her, always with her permission. Last week we had a afternoon meeting set up after she got off work and she was running a little late so when our Bull arrived he was ready to go so we started without her. We were on the bed and he was balls deep in me giving me a good slow fucking when she walked in. She was happy to see we were getting warmed up and watched a couple minutes before telling him to save her some and not wear himself out before grabbing a quick shower and joining us. I got to clean her up after he filled her pussy full. Win win for all of us.

Attachments

• 0A1A4E3C-752E-4722-939A-F156F04F5C9E.jpeg
    0A1A4E3C-752E-4722-939A-F156F04F5C9E.jpeg
    970 KB · Views: 238
Back