Bi white boys?

Any white boys like to suck and fuck BBC without a woman around?
I met a Black man who allows me to suck his cock. I love making him cum and he lets me swallow every drop. There are no women involved. For the most part I feel straight, but when I get between his legs all I want is his cock in my mouth. I like humiliation and I think it would be fun having a woman watch me be used.

My first time was also anonymous through a gloryhole - about 25yrs ago before i got married. I made eye contact with a black gentleman in tight white tennis shorts - we went into adjacent booths - I thought he was going to suck me off - ridiculous I had ni understanding that I was meant to be on my knees worshipping his beautiful big cock. I put my money in the video player and dropped my pants jerking my little cock to get it hard enough to stick through the hole and turning I see in the dim light this enormous black throbbing veiny cock. Any thought of getting sucked vanished and I dropped to my knees to suck his beautiful cock. I realized then (although I didn’t admit it to myself) that I’m a complete bottom . If we’d been in the same booth he would have fucked me and filled me with his cum. As it was I was rubbing his cock all over my face, gagging on his cock, sticking my tongue throug the hole to lick his balls. Finally I made my mouth a pussy for him to fuck and I earned his load. So much cum - more than I had ever shot - filled my mouth, ran onto my fingers and I licked them clean. After he pulled back through the hole I realized I’d cum on the floor - my first orgasm as a sissy cocksucker. I tasted my load off the floor - so much less sweet than my bulls

That is funny. Of the many Black Men I've been privileged to service in spontaneous random encounters, including full naked hookups in showers and saunas, none have ever taken any notice of my dick - ass, yes, but not dick. It's always totally about accommodating his Penis and his orgasm. Either Black Men know white bois need to serve them, crave their delicious cum and take full advantage, or they simply see us as a utility for their immediate gratification and don't give a fuck what the boi needs. Either way, it works for both of us.
I have had more than one go down and surprisingly suck me as well. Not nessesary but I dont mind it

Back