kumlovincouple

Couple
Real Person
Love sharing my gorgeous wife. I love making content with my wife. So much of this lifestyle is full of humiliation and negative stereotypes of bi men and I get why we seen that in the mainstream xxx industry but I would love ti make some real content. Some bi MMF content where everyone has a good time. Isn't that the point of having sex is to have a good time. I love FUCKING my wife I love pleasing her. I have a smaller cock and I enjoy watching her cum again and again on BBC. Doesn't make me less of a man. I would love to share a bbc with my wife that's very hot fantasy for me. Im still a man. I'm still a husband. Im still a ******* these negative comments and judgments that are passed are really disturbing to realize where the world is still so far behind. Now I get role play and some fetishes I just wish there was more content and content makers for focused on the pleasuring side than bringing negativity into it. We are open-minded people who would love to make great content with other open-minded people. Without all negative and degrading trash. For me these experience are about trust and pleasure. If you are interested and on the same page hit us up. Missouri to Tennessee area

Very similar views, here. I’m in love with my wife, and we’re totally loyal to each other, but she had only been with one man before me. She was fine with that, I was the one who wanted her to be able to have more sexual experiences in life. I think there are a lot of men and women who would enjoy being submissive, but that doesn’t make them bad people, just like it sounds like you like to show off your wife and share her, doesn’t make you bad people. I might be unique on this, but I don’t think there should be a negative connotation on the word slut. If a woman wants to fuck a lot of men, and her husband likes it, she should be able to be proud of that.

Love sharing my gorgeous wife. I love making content with my wife. So much of this lifestyle is full of humiliation and negative stereotypes of bi men and I get why we seen that in the mainstream xxx industry but I would love ti make some real content. Some bi MMF content where everyone has a good time. Isn't that the point of having sex is to have a good time. I love FUCKING my wife I love pleasing her. I have a smaller cock and I enjoy watching her cum again and again on BBC. Doesn't make me less of a man. I would love to share a bbc with my wife that's very hot fantasy for me. Im still a man. I'm still a husband. Im still a ******* these negative comments and judgments that are passed are really disturbing to realize where the world is still so far behind. Now I get role play and some fetishes I just wish there was more content and content makers for focused on the pleasuring side than bringing negativity into it. We are open-minded people who would love to make great content with other open-minded people. Without all negative and degrading trash. For me these experience are about trust and pleasure. If you are interested and on the same page hit us up. Missouri to Tennessee area
Hot body on her

👍👍👍

Refreshing to read. We are a bi couple that loves to share bulls as well. Not into the humiliation at all.
And that should be discussed and established before play, there's always different dynamics at play and once it's laid out on the table and understood, the rest occurs naturally. We're all snowflakes, even bulls, I have likes and dislikes just like the next alpha. That's why it's referred to as play, the game requires rules that keep everyone involved feeling comfortable and safe enough to be the nasty fantasy they want to be.

And that should be discussed and established before play, there's always different dynamics at play and once it's laid out on the table and understood, the rest occurs naturally. We're all snowflakes, even bulls, I have likes and dislikes just like the next alpha. That's why it's referred to as play, the game requires rules that keep everyone involved feeling comfortable and safe enough to be the nasty fantasy they want to be.
Be transparent and honest everything should go as planned

I feel exactly the same way you do. I believe all cucks should be bi, and probably are, so stop the negative talk about it. Just as you say here. It's only sex, have fun enjoy it, what ever you fantasy is or kink. It should be a team effort to pleasure a deserving BBC between cuck and wife. Will bring everyone involved closer together in this lifestyle. My opinion, lines up with yours

idk about all cucks should be bi. but i dont really like labels. im attracted to cock im not attracted to men i could never kiss a man or date a man its not what im in to but i could share a cock with my wife. sex is simple if it turns you on do it. stop worrying about what label it puts you in.

idk about all cucks should be bi. but i dont really like labels. im attracted to cock im not attracted to men i could never kiss a man or date a man its not what im in to but i could share a cock with my wife. sex is simple if it turns you on do it. stop worrying about what label it puts you in.
Same with me, we are on the same page. Nice to meet someone on here that thinks the way I do.

Refrescante de leer. Somos una pareja bi a la que le encanta compartir toros también. No en la humillación en absoluto.
Este tema es algo que realmente hace falta tocar en los chat ya que se ha convertido en una generalización que todos las parejas bisexuales sean cucklod y sumisas y es algo que no es real en nuestro caso somos pareja swinger bisexual de Cuba y totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices todo se tiene que hablar antes estar de acuerdo hasta donde llegamos lo que se puede y lo que no

Attachments

• 9101AECD-059E-4A44-870B-0A160055551F.jpeg
    9101AECD-059E-4A44-870B-0A160055551F.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 82
nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual de Cuba y tenemos el mismo pensamiento que describes es una pena la distancia porque creo que somos bien parecidos en todo lo que pensamos y realizamos para disfrutar del placer en pareja

Looks amazing taking BBC

Back