Bi Bulls, Couples, and Cucks RollCall

Are you curious about the Bi-interracial lifestyle?

• Total voters
This thread was a good idea. But I think this site doesn’t work as well for bi white guts to find bbc to service. I’ve been looking here just north of Denver for a while. I’m here to suck black cock
Are you married? Maybe a gay interracial site would be better??

I started because I was curious. I met a older black man that talked to me about exploring my submissiveness. He became my master and did dominate me, but in a firm but friendly way. He brought in the humiliation that I found exciting, but not in a totally degrading way. He spanked me over his knee while I was naked and he was completely dressed. He would have me plead to suck his cock to make up for making him mad. It was all the way I desired to be treated by him. I loved giving him pleasure. I looked forward to sucking his cock and when he wanted to start fucking me, I was glad to have him inside me. Before I met him I had fantasies about sucking black cock. He taught me that it is the whole man that I wanted to please. In our relationship he was my master and I was there to give him pleasure. I still had a girl friend that I enjoyed fucking, but he helped me find the other side of who I am.

Back