Better to be a switch

I am very rarely a person to speak ill or negative about another person’s ideas or feelings. Hell, most of the time I’ll talk you up more than most people in your life. Recently, on my quest to become a cuck I view other cucks profiles to get an idea of what other wannabe cucks out there or talking about or how they go about writing a bio or photos. Now I know it’s more testosterone on here than a prom night at a all-boy, all-girl Christian high school match up. I came across a profile or a few that said” looking for a long -term relationship as a cuckold or as a dom, which ever your seeking”.

Then there is so many “cucks"seeking a relationship but have 5 dick photos saying 7 inch hard” or “ looking for company”. Then you have some who label themselves as a dom but what a cuckold relationship. Many say I enjoy eating creampies but then say they enjoy dominating a woman with daddy roleplay. Strangely, these are the profiles who get the most comments under any cuckold/femdom group thread. Goes to show women don’t want a total cuck or a total dom. If you can suck a dick one moment then pull her hair back and fuck her doggy the next then your desirable

All we can say is everyone has a different kink !! What it took to get he or she to that level of pleasure is a whole different conversation 😜

Back