Best vacation spots 4 bbc

Seems like there is a thread like this daily. Hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica. Google DennyP's website and you'll get all the answers you could ever want. If your wife does not have fun with man(men) there, she is not looking because depending on the month, the resort caters to swingers.

We've been to Hedonism 26 times over many years. You can go anytime of year, but summer is very hot and humid. It's cheaper to go during summer, but for me its not worth putting up with the heat, and the possibility of a hurricane. We were there once when a hurricane was barring down on the island. I'm really not interested in doing that again.

I would also recommend that you pick a week that fits your interests. There are all kinds of groups who go to Hedo. Some are just nudists, or into tattoos, or fetish wear. If you want to be there with a lot of swingers go when there are a lot of swingers groups going. I would also choose a travel agency that is doing a trip there. It's not hard to meet people there and make friends, but it is nice to have friends to go to dinner with. That is the advantage of going with a group. You can find out who is going on DennyP's site or I believe it's on Hedo's site.

As has been stated there are lots of good looking Jamaican men who are more than willing to have sex with you. If you don't find any, you aren't looking! Personally I think Hedo is a great vacation value. When you consider all that you get the price is very reasonable.

Back