Best USA city for BBC gb

You probably have a better shot at a black GB in a city that actually has a decent black population. This map might help a little. Personally I would pick Atlanta, DC, Philly, Miami, Dallas, Houston, NY and LA has the best location to act out BBC GB fantasies.

View attachment 4695610
Also, one could do Google search trends to see where both couples as well as the bulls are seeking. Atlanta, GA and Alabama seem to top the list.

San Francisco is the kink capital of America. Lots of experienced brothers there. Ask me how I know....
Do you know of any swingersites that's popular for the bay area? I'm on SDC and SLS and they seem a little empty for the west coast. Popular in florida, but not in cali.

Shout out to Cincinnati Ohio and a strong recommendation for the central Florida area, from St. Petersburg to Tampa, the Orlando to Daytona.

It is literally the GB corridor.

Do you know of any swingersites that's popular for the bay area? I'm on SDC and SLS and they seem a little empty for the west coast. Popular in florida, but not in cali.
It's the Silicon Valley so folks are on the newer technologies that go beyond the old SLS/SDC websites. One called Kasidie seems to have positive energy but it's the same people that are on the others.

Better to look to apps like Tindr Reddit and Discord which tend to have younger and kinkier folks than the traditional website. Worth a look because my guess is that in 3-4 years, app based hookups will have displaced the old websites for kinky meetups.

It's the Silicon Valley so folks are on the newer technologies that go beyond the old SLS/SDC websites. One called Kasidie seems to have positive energy but it's the same people that are on the others.

Better to look to apps like Tindr Reddit and Discord which tend to have younger and kinkier folks than the traditional website. Worth a look because my guess is that in 3-4 years, app based hookups will have displaced the old websites for kinky meetups.
Thanks.

I'm moving there soon and I need to get set up there. I didn't know tinder was known for a couples or kink like that. I tried reddit but its baron there too. aif you know of a specific subreddit and can share it, I'll be forever grateful. I was under the impression that SDC would be jumpin over there. I'm verified there and its very popular down here in south florida. Basically the place to meet couples and for couples to meet guys, but not the case in the west coast.

It's interesting how each spot got regional sites. I was told lifestyle lounge should be given a try, but it's looks like a website from 1998.

Different sites pull harder in different regions. This one seems to be strong in FL, TX, and PA.

I was on Lifestyle Lounge for years and it's good for pics etc but there's no fresh ******* hitting that site. You are right: it's the same people that were there in '98.

There are a couple of threads on here about good subreddit's.

I have some buddies that have luck with single women on Twitter and even the old "sliding into your DMs" on Instagram but they put a hell of a lot of effort into their profiles and they post some "rock star" pics fairly often.

Different sites pull harder in different regions. This one seems to be strong in FL, TX, and PA.

I was on Lifestyle Lounge for years and it's good for pics etc but there's no fresh ******* hitting that site. You are right: it's the same people that were there in '98.

There are a couple of threads on here about good subreddit's.

I have some buddies that have luck with single women on Twitter and even the old "sliding into your DMs" on Instagram but they put a hell of a lot of effort into their profiles and they post some "rock star" pics fairly often.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm trying to get wild and hit the ground running out there.

Back