Best USA city for BBC gb

Eva first I would probably focus on comments from verified members. The West Coast in general has more males than females. The Northeast has more females than males. Washington D.C. use to have a 10 to 1 ratio of Black women to men so very few Black men. Atlanta is full of gay black males. I would say Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, or New York would be best bets for numbers and quality of guys. Sure there are some small areas with high percentages of Black males but is the quality there and are the areas nice or at least metropolitan. I am sure I left out a few other good choices but these are the most obvious choices.

Detroit has the biggest population of blacks by population.. Atlanta and Detroit for sure. The other cities mentioned are good also but Detroit and Atlanta are the biggest cities that are predominantly black. The other cities mentioned has a black presence but they are not predominantly black.

With that said you can still find fun outside of those two cities but if you want a concentration of black men you will never go wrong with the 2
but as mentioned above. ATL has large gay black community but there’s also a ton of straight black professionals

Vegas is probably the most sexual city in America, but atlanta probably has the most sheer numbers of black men. Good luck!
Many American cities have lots of black men, i.e. Birmingham, Detroit, etc., but Atlanta probably has more sophisticated, educated black men. No disrespect to the other cities. I know there are many quality black men all over the USA.

We are planning a trip to USA and we want to go to the best city for a BBC gb. Any tips?
Jersey and NYC

Please login or become a member to view

Back