Best location for a QoS tattoo for hotwife.

Best location for a permanent QOS tattoo? Genuine hotwife is getting one.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotwifejhbsa

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
This is a genuine question on where we should place it.
Options in poll.

Our thoughts so far is that pubic area is hot but would have limited option for public display to show preferences.

Have tried ankle but vanilla job is hard to square with that when wearing summer dresses.

Boob looked good when tried

Bum also good but she'll never see it lol so seems to lose some attraction for that reason.

Open to other ideas and questions etc

Thanks

IMG_0470.JPG
This is a genuine question on where we should place it.
Options in poll.

Our thoughts so far is that pubic area is hot but would have limited option for public display to show preferences.

Have tried ankle but vanilla job is hard to square with that when wearing summer dresses.

Boob looked good when tried

Bum also good but she'll never see it lol so seems to lose some attraction for that reason.

Open to other ideas and questions etc

Thanks
Had mine at top of bum so I can show it, or hide it, when I want to. My favourite tattoo!

tumblr_mcegfvebKa1r7jhi3o1_500.jpg

IMG_0843.JPG
Has anybody ever made a remark about one of the tattoos in a public place like a beach?
Had a few looks on a beach, but I've had quite a few remarks about it in other places like supermarkets, shopping malls, parks etc. Some from guys who have smiled and seemed to know what it means, others have asked what it means- I just say 'queen of spades, look it up!' And they do!

View attachment 1345813 View attachment 1345814
Definitely! Bending down in a supermarket can show a whole load of people!
You might want to try temporary ones to experiment where you'd like it? I used them above my pussy and bum before having it done permanently.
Yes we have done 2 temps in the pics we attached in thread. Didn't love the ankle one.
Boob liked as she can also see it.
But the ass/back one looks great on you.

I would say the ankle or on
My wife put her real QoS tattoo on her ass... so she can show it when she wants to, but can have it covered at other times.. this seemed to work for her..

View attachment 1346830
I would opt for the ankle or the ass for these reasons as well. They can be concealed if needed, yet if you want the freedom to display them, it's entirely possible as well. Not to mention, they're just cute locations in my opinion. I'm leaning more on the ass tattoo though because I'm a fan of doggystyle and would get a kick out of seeing that tattoo there

Back