BEST ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT IN BARBADOS FOR BBC HOOK UPS

Try st martin full of bbc

Cannot agree with you more about St Martins. It more laid back less pushy. You can arrange for evening meetings in the afternoon. I would suggest inviting him to dinner just to get both him used to being with your wife and her used to being with him. I (we before my wife died of cancer that is) found that we were luckier when there was very little drinking involved. We also found that we could arrange for a great wake up call first thing in the morning. We also would go fishing with a special friend and insist that the captain and crew keep any and all fish we caught. All we asked was a photo. At first the guys did not understand why we took their picture with my wife and the fish. Then the under stood we passed both their socially acceptable picture along with our lucky fishing guide info to other couples in our circle. The same was true about our trusted cab drivers. We always have a copy of our special friends to our circle of friends.

At the end we had ten special friends. When my wife was dying we went one last time to visit. They all showed up for a fair well party. When I posted he passing asking for donations to cancer research all ten sent flowers and money to the cancer research group.

Cannot agree with you more about St Martins. It more laid back less pushy. You can arrange for evening meetings in the afternoon. I would suggest inviting him to dinner just to get both him used to being with your wife and her used to being with him. I (we before my wife died of cancer that is) found that we were luckier when there was very little drinking involved. We also found that we could arrange for a great wake up call first thing in the morning. We also would go fishing with a special friend and insist that the captain and crew keep any and all fish we caught. All we asked was a photo. At first the guys did not understand why we took their picture with my wife and the fish. Then the under stood we passed both their socially acceptable picture along with our lucky fishing guide info to other couples in our circle. The same was true about our trusted cab drivers. We always have a copy of our special friends to our circle of friends.

At the end we had ten special friends. When my wife was dying we went one last time to visit. They all showed up for a fair well party. When I posted he passing asking for donations to cancer research all ten sent flowers and money to the cancer research group.
What u talkung about

Our first try at the life style was almost our last.
The resort was nice both a regular beach area and a clothing optional area. So far so good. Both were fairly empty. Most of the guest were in the pool area that had a wad up bar.

There was a sign posted around the pool that said the following.

“No Cumming in the pool”
“No condoms in the pool”
“They plug if the pool filters”

On the way to get drinks while I guarded the chairs my wife was felt up three times.

As for me I was told I could not hold the chairs by a couple of local beach bunnies as they needed the chairs for work.

The food was better than average.

However many of the guests were ******* mid afternoon

In short it was a group of obnoxious tourist and equally obnoxious beach bunnies both male and female

Our first try at the life style was almost our last.
The resort was nice both a regular beach area and a clothing optional area. So far so good. Both were fairly empty. Most of the guest were in the pool area that had a wad up bar.

There was a sign posted around the pool that said the following.

“No Cumming in the pool”
“No condoms in the pool”
“They plug if the pool filters”

On the way to get drinks while I guarded the chairs my wife was felt up three times.

As for me I was told I could not hold the chairs by a couple of local beach bunnies as they needed the chairs for work.

The food was better than average.

However many of the guests were ******* mid afternoon

In short it was a group of obnoxious tourist and equally obnoxious beach bunnies both male and female

Wich place is this ??

The resort I am referring to is in Jamaica. We went once and said never again. Then some friends suggested St Martins. We took a chance and had a great time. Over a twenty year period we went over thirty five times. Once in early April as that was when her school was closed for spring break and once in late August. We were made to feel very welcome right from the start. No one said a word when the last time we visited and they knew she had bone cancer and had a short time left. She was under 100 pounds and a lot of her hair was missing. I cannot say enough good things about mine / our time there.

Back