Belgian BBC breeder

QOSEmilie

Female
Real Person
Hi everyone ! :)

I'm Emilie, 21 years old from Belgium.
I discovered this site thanks to a cuck although it is not a new lifestyle for me.
I am the mom of two mixed children (5 and 2) and the third is expected for July, I am currently pregnant. My children are 3 different men but always black breeder, as it should always be.
I am not interested in white men, except for everything related to submission, sexual and non-sexual. I consider that it is up to them to take care of the housework, the education of the children, ... But that would be in an ideal world.

It would be a pleasure to speak with people who have the same mindset. :)

Sorry for my bad English, my mothertongue is French, be clement please ;)

Hi everyone ! :)

I'm Emilie, 21 years old from Belgium.
I discovered this site thanks to a cuck although it is not a new lifestyle for me.
I am the mom of two mixed children (5 and 2) and the third is expected for July, I am currently pregnant. My children are 3 different men but always black breeder, as it should always be.
I am not interested in white men, except for everything related to submission, sexual and non-sexual. I consider that it is up to them to take care of the housework, the education of the children, ... But that would be in an ideal world.

It would be a pleasure to speak with people who have the same mindset. :)

Sorry for my bad English, my mothertongue is French, be clement please ;)

Can you show some pictures of yourself and your black breeder?

Back