Being owned - training

Consider in being owned. I have heard, I will need to be trained. What is that like ?
Well I never went through any official training but I have been owned. Half the battle is realizing that I had a strong submissive side that I never knew I had till I went black. I found that I get off being used and pleasing black men. Just do what you are told with whoever you are told, hope you hook up with men who are experienced at being doms and love turning out white women and enjoy!

Never been turned out .
Consider in being owned. I have heard, I will need to be trained. What is that like ?
Ive always wanted to train a white girl if I did, it would probably be like this:

You need to understand you are now the sexual property of my BBC. Your white pussy, mouth AND ass now belongs to my black dick. You will let me fuck any of those holes when I feel like it, how I feel like it, wherever I feel like it. I'm going to train you to love taking my BBC up your tight little asshole. I'm going to train your asshole to be able to suck the cum from my dick. If I feel like fucking your ass on the kitchen floor then you better get an all fours and gape your ass for my cock. If I feel like fucking your ass outdoors then that's what's going to happen. If I feel like going back and forth between your pussy and ass then that's what's going to happen. Speaking of sucking, I expect your to be on your knees sucking my dick with no hands. If I I feel like fucking your throat then that's exactly what I'm going to do. If I want you to lick my balls I expect you to lick them no questions asked. If I want to eat your pussy and taste that sweet white ass I expect you to be face down ass up so I can enjoy the taste of your ass and pussy. From now on you address me as daddy. When I want you to throw your ass back on my dick doggy style fucking do it and call me daddy. When I'm about to cum in your pussy I expect you to spread your legs to accommodate my black dick so I can shoot my load deep in your pussy. I expect you to tell me to breed you while I'm cumming in your pussy. I will tell you when to cum. If I feel like cumming in your face and then fucking you some more then you better let me do it. And you better not wipe that cum from your face as I'm fucking you. I can cum in your pussy and face as many times as I want. When I tell you to squeeze your pussy around my dick fucking do it. Everytime you cum I expect you to tell me you love n**ger dick.
If I feel like cumming in your pussy 3 times back to back you better get every last drop. You will service my black cock and get every last drop of my cum.

So it would be something like that.

Last edited:
Ive always wanted to train a white girl if I did, it would probably be like this:

You need to understand you are now the sexual property of my BBC. Your white pussy, mouth AND ass now belongs to my black dick. You will let me fuck any of those holes when I feel like it, how I feel like it, wherever I feel like it. I'm going to train you to love taking my BBC up your tight little asshole. I'm going to train your asshole to be able to suck the cum from my dick. If I feel like fucking your ass on the kitchen floor then you better get an all fours and gape your ass for my cock. If I feel like fucking your ass outdoors then that's what's going to happen. If I feel like going back and forth between your pussy and ass then that's what's going to happen. Speaking of sucking, I expect your to be on your knees sucking my dick with no hands. If I I feel like fucking your throat then that's exactly what I'm going to do. If I want you to lick my balls I expect you to lick them no questions asked. If I want to eat your pussy and taste that sweet white ass I expect you to be face down ass up so I can enjoy the taste of your ass and pussy. From now on you address me as daddy. When I want you to throw your ass back on my dick doggy style fucking do it and call me daddy. When I'm about to cum in your pussy I expect you to spread your legs to accommodate my black dick so I can shoot my load deep in your pussy. I expect you to tell me to breed you while I'm cumming in your pussy. I will tell you when to cum. If I feel like cumming in your face and then fucking you some more then you better let me do it. And you better not wipe that cum from your face as I'm fucking you. I can cum in your pussy and face as many times as I want. When I tell you to squeeze your pussy around my dick fucking do it. Everytime you cum I expect you to tell me you love n**ger dick.
If I feel like cumming in your pussy 3 times back to back you better get every last drop. You will service my black cock and get every last drop of my cum.

So it would be something like that.
That was pretty sexy... :)

I understand Daddy
Now that you understand your new role, the first thing I'm going to teach you is how suck , and worship a big black cock properly. For the first week I want you to suck my dick the way I want and to let me cum wherever I see fit.your face your mouth on your ass etc. I need to teach you step by step on how to be a good fuck for my dick. When you are on your knees sucking my dick I want you to tell me how much you love n*igger dick. If you do everything I ask and suck me good I may think about returning the favor and tasting that sweet white ass of yours and savoring sucking on your juicy clit the week after. You have to earn my dick up your ass and pussy. If you are a good fuck toy I will teach you how to have your white asshole suck on my bbc until I cum in it and how to have your asshole cum on my dick.

Last edited:
Come on.. you know you want to suck my cock.
I have been never trained to be owned, but it happened after our first baby and I submitted to him, been 8 years now and still enjoy every bit of it. I am his to use in whatever ways he wants to. Now after reading the way you will be trained, I wish I was too trained by my bull. So Hot.
Yes it's a major turn on for a white women to submit to my black dick. I have to say I'm starting to really like it. I think I look the part too because I'm a pretty big guy in real life . I always wanted to train a couple as well.

Like have the husband hold up his wife's legs while I fuck her. Making the husband suck on his wife's tongue just right after she sucked my dick. Having his wife beat him off while I cum inside her and then make him fuck his wife after in my creampie. Etc etc

My wife and I somehow came across a BBC into BDSM recently. He’s a successful business man that only dates married white women. He tends to keep a couple as long as it works out. He is very strict about what he wants and if everyone agrees he’s game. She hasn’t started her training yet. She starts Thursday with his plan to reset her.

He moved away and ended it with his last couple that he’d been with for 3 years. During that time he attended their BBQs, took her shopping, and she was his sexually whenever he called. That whole time they were together she was owned. He wouldn’t share her with other bbc or even the husband. The husband was only allowed to lick.

She’s excited. Like a whole new world opened up that she knows nothing about. I am too but we’ll see I guess.

My wife and I somehow came across a BBC into BDSM recently. He’s a successful business man that only dates married white women. He tends to keep a couple as long as it works out. He is very strict about what he wants and if everyone agrees he’s game. She hasn’t started her training yet. She starts Thursday with his plan to reset her.

He moved away and ended it with his last couple that he’d been with for 3 years. During that time he attended their BBQs, took her shopping, and she was his sexually whenever he called. That whole time they were together she was owned. He wouldn’t share her with other bbc or even the husband. The husband was only allowed to lick.

She’s excited. Like a whole new world opened up that she knows nothing about. I am too but we’ll see I guess.
Any update?

Back