Beginning of a white couple serving the black bull

happycuclold

Couple
Gold Member
From
VA, US
In these days we have written and we have talked to many people, and our culture on white marriage open to the black bull, has made us open our mentality and drop the last taboos, we have had a lot of positive and truly exciting information, we can't see time to start our journey on our possible lifestyle ❤️❤️🖤
Now we are really patient for our vacation to begin , finally the week of departure has arrived ..... see you soon Chicago ❤️❤️🖤

Attachments

• IMG_4732.jpeg
    IMG_4732.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_4727.jpeg
    IMG_4727.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_4726.jpeg
    IMG_4726.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 439
Too many pimps hail from Chicago, I'd be surprised if they did. Even the Vice Lords I had a misunderstanding with during their visit to Texas were well dressed gangsters with emotional intelligence. We were able to talk it out and do a proper culture exchange, they got their cars candy painted and I learned about being a sneakerhead. Women judge men by their shoes, took an enemy turned friend to show me the error of my ways. It would be a whole Naruto story arc, in anime they always turn an enemy to an ally, but Naruto never fought their cousin using the ancient art form of 3rd Leg of the Dog nor the hidden fist of the hair pull. At first it was a myth, to even practice it with the wrong opponent meant a death penalty, then it became a secret art form, now I've heard there's been whispers of it. "Big Dick Energy" "Attitude Adjustment" "We're gonna fight when I see you sir." All bastardized forms of the same chakra.

In these days we have written and we have talked to many people, and our culture on white marriage open to the black bull, has made us open our mentality and drop the last taboos, we have had a lot of positive and truly exciting information, we can't see time to start our journey on our possible lifestyle ❤️❤️🖤
Now we are really patient for our vacation to begin , finally the week of departure has arrived ..... see you soon Chicago ❤️❤️🖤
How did your time in Chicago go? Where did you stay? Did you hook up? Pictures? Recommendations?

AS it hast to be 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Black fulfill our fantasies

Back