As soon as she heard the click of the handcuffs and could feel the hard steel holding her hands in place behind her back, she knew she was at my mercy. No matter what I wanted to happen next, she wouldn't be able to stop me. That thought made her pussy salivate with pleasure that she felt drip down her leg.
With a fistful of hair, I ****** her to her knees. Her eyes were looking up at me, begging me to take her then and there. But she wasn't going to be used just yet. I wanted her to beg for that release, I wanted her to want it with a hunger she's never felt before, I wanted her to suffer and endure a severe amount of *******, before she was allowed to taste the overwhelming pleasure I had coming her way this evening.

I told her to beg, to plead and cry out so that I may understand the depths of her suffering; and with the various instruments of torment and ******* that I used on her fragile flesh, she was was reduced to a begging and crying mess. I even used her tears as lubrication on my fingers as I shoved them in her tight little cunt, making her cum with a vicious intensity.

She came, she begged and she came lots of more times before I let her out of her handcuffs and when she was finally able to collect her thoughts and speak, she thanked me for everything she endured and for making her my begging slave for the evening and she was allowed to rest gently in my warm and loving arms.

As soon as she heard the click of the handcuffs and could feel the hard steel holding her hands in place behind her back, she knew she was at my mercy. No matter what I wanted to happen next, she wouldn't be able to stop me. That thought made her pussy salivate with pleasure that she felt drip down her leg.
With a fistful of hair, I ****** her to her knees. Her eyes were looking up at me, begging me to take her then and there. But she wasn't going to be used just yet. I wanted her to beg for that release, I wanted her to want it with a hunger she's never felt before, I wanted her to suffer and endure a severe amount of *******, before she was allowed to taste the overwhelming pleasure I had coming her way this evening.

I told her to beg, to plead and cry out so that I may understand the depths of her suffering; and with the various instruments of torment and ******* that I used on her fragile flesh, she was was reduced to a begging and crying mess. I even used her tears as lubrication on my fingers as I shoved them in her tight little cunt, making her cum with a vicious intensity.

She came, she begged and she came lots of more times before I let her out of her handcuffs and when she was finally able to collect her thoughts and speak, she thanked me for everything she endured and for making her my begging slave for the evening and she was allowed to rest gently in my warm and loving arms.
Wonderful!!

Back