Becoming a Submissive Girl

baldkate

Female
That happened all of a sudden. I wanted to be submissive. But what follows sure was very special. And exciting.

I had been living in Holland. I was studying. I wanted to be a teacher. It lasted four years. And I had done a lot of lesbian encounters.

I was looking for a long term relation. But I never found one. The girls that took me with them were only looking for a quickie.

I had decided that I wanted to be submissive. I was thinking. As a submissive girl my chances of a long term relation will improve.

I arrived in Germany. I was walking around in the city and stepped into a bar. There were only ladies in the bar.

I have been in lesbian bars before. I did not mind. Being in a foreign country. I felt it was an adventure.

I took a seat at the counter. At the other side of the counter there was a lady. She was older and well dressed.

I looked at her. She noticed. She looked back and smiled at me. Next she came to me and she took a seat next to me.

We started talking. The lady was very interested in who I was and what I was doing. She had a lot of questions for me.

She did not tell me about herself. I did most of the talking. It was late. The lady invited me to join her and come to her house.

I had not planned to come with her. But she was very sweet so I decided to join her. We came outside of the bar.

The lady walked to her car. That was a big Mercedes. We drove to her house. It was a big free standing house.

We stepped into her house. Then the lady told me: “You are very attractive. Now I want to see everything you have got.”

And there she commanded me: “Undress.” She surprised me. But I wanted to be submissive. So I followed her command.

I was naked. The lady walked around me. I hadn’t shaved my pussy for a week. There was some public hair on it.

The lady wanted my pussy to be bald. Here was another command: “Lay on the table. Let me make you pretty. I will shave you.”

I did as the lady ordered me to do and lay myself on the table with my legs wide open. The lady came back with her equipment.

She soaped my pussy in and shaved it completely bald. She did a very good job. I got a warm feeling in my pussy.

The shaving was done. The lady took my hand and she led me to the couch. I took a seat at the couch. The lady brought wine for us.

The lady took a seat on the other side of the couch. She was still fully dressed and I was naked. But she did not come to me.

We were talking. It was after midnight. The lady suggested that I would sleep in her bed. She took me to her bed room.

She undressed. Now I could see. She had a bald pussy too. She opened a drawer of her night stand and took a strap-on.

The lady stepped into the bed. Her hand was feeling my pussy. She turned me on and made my pussy wet.

Now I was ready for her to fuck me with her strap-on. The lady came on top of me and slipped her strap-on inside of me.

I don’t know how long she fucked me. I could easily been an hour. I enjoyed her fuck very much. I came many times.

The fucking was over. The lady kissed me good night and we started sleeping. I was lying on my stomach. The lady had her hand on my bums.

The next morning I woke up. The lady was gone. I got up and took a shower. But where were my clothes. I thought in the living room.

I put the towel around my body and walked into the living room. But I did not see my clothes. Had the lady removed them?

The lady was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen. She had prepared breakfast for the two of us.

The lady was very clear. She said: “You are now in my house. And in my house you are always naked. So take off the towel.”

I could not protest. I did as she told me to so en laid off the towel. Now I was totally naked again. I took a seat at the table.

We had out breakfast. And after the breakfast was over I wanted to be very clear to the lady. I wanted her to know.

I told her: “I’m submissive. You ordered me to undress. And I felt in my place by your command.”

The lady smiled at me. She told me: “Last night in the bar I noticed right away that you are submissive. And I wanted you.”

Then she ordered me: “Stand up and come here, my slave girl.” I stood up and walked to the lady. She had her hand around my back.

She said to me: “Let me show you what your place is. I’m sure you love it.” Next she spanked my bums real hard.

The lady had instructions for me. “When we are together in my house, you call me Mistress. When others are there you call me Gabi.”

I laid my arms on Gabi’s shoulders and I said to her: “Thank you Mistress for spanking my bums.” And I placed my lips on her mouth.

Gabi gave me a French kiss as her hand was going over my bums. She squeezed them hard and had a finger entering my back.

I went home. Gabi brought me to my place wans he told me what bus to take to come to her place.

Gabi also brought me to the hospital. There she knew a lady that could laser my pubic hair and under my arms.

My pubic hair was gone for three months. After three months I had another laser treatment and after that it was done less often.

Gabi was vice director of a big company. She visited exhibitions and factories. She took me with her.

We stayed in a hotel. There Gabi took good care of me. She gave me exactly what I needed: spanking and fucking.

Our relation lasted nine months. After nine months Gabi was replaced. She became director of a company in Italy.

At first we stayed in touch by e-mails and messages. But that ended. I guess she has found another submissive girl in Italy.

That happened all of a sudden. I wanted to be submissive. But what follows sure was very special. And exciting.

I had been living in Holland. I was studying. I wanted to be a teacher. It lasted four years. And I had done a lot of lesbian encounters.

I was looking for a long term relation. But I never found one. The girls that took me with them were only looking for a quickie.

I had decided that I wanted to be submissive. I was thinking. As a submissive girl my chances of a long term relation will improve.

I arrived in Germany. I was walking around in the city and stepped into a bar. There were only ladies in the bar.

I have been in lesbian bars before. I did not mind. Being in a foreign country. I felt it was an adventure.

I took a seat at the counter. At the other side of the counter there was a lady. She was older and well dressed.

I looked at her. She noticed. She looked back and smiled at me. Next she came to me and she took a seat next to me.

We started talking. The lady was very interested in who I was and what I was doing. She had a lot of questions for me.

She did not tell me about herself. I did most of the talking. It was late. The lady invited me to join her and come to her house.

I had not planned to come with her. But she was very sweet so I decided to join her. We came outside of the bar.

The lady walked to her car. That was a big Mercedes. We drove to her house. It was a big free standing house.

We stepped into her house. Then the lady told me: “You are very attractive. Now I want to see everything you have got.”

And there she commanded me: “Undress.” She surprised me. But I wanted to be submissive. So I followed her command.

I was naked. The lady walked around me. I hadn’t shaved my pussy for a week. There was some public hair on it.

The lady wanted my pussy to be bald. Here was another command: “Lay on the table. Let me make you pretty. I will shave you.”

I did as the lady ordered me to do and lay myself on the table with my legs wide open. The lady came back with her equipment.

She soaped my pussy in and shaved it completely bald. She did a very good job. I got a warm feeling in my pussy.

The shaving was done. The lady took my hand and she led me to the couch. I took a seat at the couch. The lady brought wine for us.

The lady took a seat on the other side of the couch. She was still fully dressed and I was naked. But she did not come to me.

We were talking. It was after midnight. The lady suggested that I would sleep in her bed. She took me to her bed room.

She undressed. Now I could see. She had a bald pussy too. She opened a drawer of her night stand and took a strap-on.

The lady stepped into the bed. Her hand was feeling my pussy. She turned me on and made my pussy wet.

Now I was ready for her to fuck me with her strap-on. The lady came on top of me and slipped her strap-on inside of me.

I don’t know how long she fucked me. I could easily been an hour. I enjoyed her fuck very much. I came many times.

The fucking was over. The lady kissed me good night and we started sleeping. I was lying on my stomach. The lady had her hand on my bums.

The next morning I woke up. The lady was gone. I got up and took a shower. But where were my clothes. I thought in the living room.

I put the towel around my body and walked into the living room. But I did not see my clothes. Had the lady removed them?

The lady was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen. She had prepared breakfast for the two of us.

The lady was very clear. She said: “You are now in my house. And in my house you are always naked. So take off the towel.”

I could not protest. I did as she told me to so en laid off the towel. Now I was totally naked again. I took a seat at the table.

We had out breakfast. And after the breakfast was over I wanted to be very clear to the lady. I wanted her to know.

I told her: “I’m submissive. You ordered me to undress. And I felt in my place by your command.”

The lady smiled at me. She told me: “Last night in the bar I noticed right away that you are submissive. And I wanted you.”

Then she ordered me: “Stand up and come here, my slave girl.” I stood up and walked to the lady. She had her hand around my back.

She said to me: “Let me show you what your place is. I’m sure you love it.” Next she spanked my bums real hard.

The lady had instructions for me. “When we are together in my house, you call me Mistress. When others are there you call me Gabi.”

I laid my arms on Gabi’s shoulders and I said to her: “Thank you Mistress for spanking my bums.” And I placed my lips on her mouth.

Gabi gave me a French kiss as her hand was going over my bums. She squeezed them hard and had a finger entering my back.

I went home. Gabi brought me to my place wans he told me what bus to take to come to her place.

Gabi also brought me to the hospital. There she knew a lady that could laser my pubic hair and under my arms.

My pubic hair was gone for three months. After three months I had another laser treatment and after that it was done less often.

Gabi was vice director of a big company. She visited exhibitions and factories. She took me with her.

We stayed in a hotel. There Gabi took good care of me. She gave me exactly what I needed: spanking and fucking.

Our relation lasted nine months. After nine months Gabi was replaced. She became director of a company in Italy.

At first we stayed in touch by e-mails and messages. But that ended. I guess she has found another submissive girl in Italy.
Ohh

A woman like Gabi should be my wife! :D

HOT Story...

Back